PDA

View Full Version : Event LB tying has to stop

CursedGuyAL
04-27-2021, 08:12 PM
Ok so there's been many complaints on Tying during events and towards the end of every event i check to see who the top 10 are per class and there's like 20 in the top 10 due to people purposely tying to give others a chance at the top 10 rewards. Top 10 players should be getting the rewards as stated, for "Top 10" only, anyone that's tied with other players and they're ranked #10 but below the 10th spot should get the top 25 reward. It's trash seeing a top 10 reward go out to 20-30 players.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Titanium
04-27-2021, 08:41 PM
And why do you care what others do with their time in game? Focus on your self and let others worry about ties and other in game concerns.

Crocodile
04-27-2021, 10:01 PM
ok. noted. thanks for your opinion. this thread is now closed.

CursedGuyAL
04-27-2021, 11:09 PM
ok. noted. thanks for your opinion. this thread is now closed.When you're a Dev hmu, until then...nvm

Redjellydonut
04-27-2021, 11:42 PM
Sounds like your mad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
04-28-2021, 01:23 AM
Sounds like your mad...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd you don't know when to use "You're", but ok bud.

|Ares|
04-28-2021, 02:26 AM
I mean, considering the fact that the "top 10" rewards go to 20 players that's still quite exclusive. Especially when the rewards given (vanity wise) are untradable. If people want to tie it's their business.

Greazemk
04-28-2021, 02:45 AM
Ok so there's been many complaints on Tying during events and towards the end of every event i check to see who the top 10 are per class and there's like 20 in the top 10 due to people purposely tying to give others a chance at the top 10 rewards. Top 10 players should be getting the rewards as stated, for "Top 10" only, anyone that's tied with other players and they're ranked #10 but below the 10th spot should get the top 25 reward. It's trash seeing a top 10 reward go out to 20-30 players.

ty.

gobbels
04-28-2021, 03:10 AM
I mean better solution would be to remove silver, and bronze tier, and only have gold tier, to prevent the drama.

But ties are good, cus it means u dont have to play 16h every day, also helps to catch up top for like last 2-3days, when people tie up. Rather have ties, than see someone trying too hard and gettin blood clots or forgetting to shower/eat.

Aminsamimi2000
04-28-2021, 04:44 AM
We worked very hard to make mages tie. We met people who betrayed but still we are here. You just look at lb but you do not know what happened.

trade
04-28-2021, 05:50 AM
simple solution would be to move those people in tie for their lowest place instead highest...
for example current LB mages: #1,#2,#3,#4,#5, a lot of #6 and then #23; in my opinion it would be more fair if all those mages on #6 position would be on #22 position (ofc this shouldn't be implemented at this event lol, only for next events)

Electrifies
04-28-2021, 06:23 AM
simple solution would be to move those people in tie for their lowest place instead highest...
for example current LB mages: #1,#2,#3,#4,#5, a lot of #6 and then #23; in my opinion it would be more fair if all those mages on #6 position would be on #22 position (ofc this shouldn't be implemented at this event lol, only for next events)I think the best thing would be: if the tie is in the top 6, that the players below continue from the top 7, 8, 9 and 10

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
04-28-2021, 06:43 AM

If youre at top 25-50 then work your *** and tie with those top 10. What do you want? Go online in AL sit in Towns and expect to be at Top 10 doing nothing? You think they tied scores doing nothing? Guess you were born 3x

Oakmaiden
04-28-2021, 06:52 AM
Ties are for kindergarten....

BaronB
04-28-2021, 07:08 AM

ty.

This post right here!

Vanity cant be traded so it's exclusive enough.
If you don't want someone to tie with you... beat them.

Remember to KISS.

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

1 <3

Undershooting
04-28-2021, 07:23 AM
I disagree, because people tieing in no one’s business other than the people involved in it, if you’re not happy about it, go on top and feel free to break it.

Illegal
04-28-2021, 07:55 AM
Creating the tie is hard work and lots of trust has been put to each other. I don't see any problem on tie pts

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Tackled
04-28-2021, 09:40 AM
Ties are for kindergarten....

Ties are for people who ran for almost 2 weeks straight and talked amongst each other to come to a resolve so they all can get rest. Lb runners would know this unless you’re not one.. sheeeshhh

Oawaoebi
04-28-2021, 11:09 AM
for example current LB mages: #1,#2,#3,#4,#5, a lot of #6 and then #23; in my opinion it would be more fair if all those mages on #6 position would be on #22 position (ofc this shouldn't be implemented at this event lol, only for next events)

Actually this is a really good idea. +1

I See people are working hard for it and they all deserve it. But as it says top 10 should be rewarded for top 10 and not top50 or more. The more players are doing this the less lower rewards are granted. It doesn't make any sense if 60 player make top 10 and 0 player top 10-50.
Without tie there would be never a drama about a thing like this again(remember easter)

Ilove_Poopoo
04-28-2021, 11:27 AM
Essentially, leaderboards are a list of competitors.

But, when you deliberately stop your progression knowing your friends and connections agreed on the tie - then naturally the competitiveness aspect decreases, by alot.

This is evidently seen by the significant gap between the group of ties and the rest of the top10.

You may argue that tying still requires work - Okay, to an extent yes, but that is only a portion of the work and is incomparable to those who excelled throughout the event.

Sharing rewards is good, at first glance. But really, it is just a bunch of people trying to get the most of it by doing the bare minimum.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Statsonly
04-28-2021, 12:45 PM

And how many top 10 lb's have u won without a tie? Please show me.

Repent
04-28-2021, 12:53 PM
This is another pointless thread please stop making threads about topics that have already been closed by devs you will get the same result as the last few threads. Again if you don't run lb then shut up idgaf about your opinion -Atoned

CursedGuyAL
04-28-2021, 12:53 PM
And how many top 10 lb's have u won without a tie? Please show me.I have 4 banners and 2 Top 10 Sets, back then tying wasn't really like it is now. Back then maybe 2 or 3 people tied, maybe it was intentional or it just happened. Now it's all intentional tying to get their friends or guildie the Top 10 rewards.

CursedGuyAL
04-28-2021, 12:56 PM
This is another pointless thread please stop making threads about topics that have already been closed by devs you will get the same result as the last few threads. Again if you don't run lb then shut up idgaf about your opinion -AtonedI used to, thank you though and i have a few top 10 rewards myself.

Statsonly
04-28-2021, 01:01 PM
I have 4 banners and 2 Top 10 Sets, back then tying wasn't really like it is now. Back then maybe 2 or 3 people tied, maybe it was intentional or it just happened. Now it's all intentional tying to get their friends or guildie the Top 10 rewards.

That's good enough for me, continue with your conversation. You're allowed to stste any point

Drae12
04-28-2021, 01:12 PM
It depends on the players in lb if they wanted to tie or not, its just that simple. If the top 1-5/10 doesnt wanna make ties, then there’ll be no ties. But there is always someone who’s gonna make a tie for their own benefits such as: to stop spending more golds/plats on the event, to easily manage their time, etc.

And one of the reasons why tying is allowed is because of the time difference. As we all know, there are lb runners in almost every continents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voorge
04-28-2021, 01:56 PM
Then explain me how top 25 would work in overall aps and classes lb :D

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Epw
04-28-2021, 02:56 PM
Why are you so butthurt about it?

In my honest opinion it is building the community more likely, because players are come together, TRUST and talk to each other during the whole event. Not to mention their hard work put into making these high point ties. The only BIG NO are the account sharing players on LB.

Im saying this as a non lb player. But i dont really care, because im not involved in it and its not my business. I just look at lb and wonder how these people able to run (both in mentally and in phisically meaning) this much. They are totally deserve their rewards in a view of their effort and dedication.

No offense by the way, its just an opinion.

Best wishes!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

ChaoticG
04-28-2021, 03:57 PM
After farming this event for 12 days straight spending 16 hours a day farming points, Im glad to be able to tie with people who have also put in just as much time as me. Sure it looks weird having 20 or so people on the same spot, and im definitely not used to seeing that since ive been playing AL since the beginning and never has there been so many people landing on the same spot on LB, but if you and 15 other people have around the same points after farming for 12-13 days straight and need a break, tying doesnt hurt anyone. The only time I could see it being a legitimate detriment to AL is if an LB top 10 reward is tradeable, because then you've got 20-30 people placing top 10 and getting a vanity that should be rare but isnt. Even then its better for the people that didnt farm event because then the price will be lower since more are in circulation. I understand the 'competition' argument, but for 2 weeks straight everyone you see on top LB has put in the time and competed against the people who aren't in top 10 anymore or might not even be on LB anymore but still have 500-600-700k points. Theres the competition, you just only see the results of it when you look at LB.

Hoping mages and rogues end up stable tomorrow, theres a lot of you guys tying and even more on the way! This was a fun event and made a lot of cool friends from it hoping to see you all on future LBs :)

arcanefid
04-28-2021, 04:06 PM
If the guys who are making ties don't feel bad about their reward being more common, then we can only care less about it.

itmon21
04-28-2021, 05:23 PM
lol............

Eugeni000
04-28-2021, 10:24 PM
creating a thread about stopping LB's from tying has to stop! doesn't make sense at all :p
complain if they're just tying on a 100 points or 1k points. :D

Greazemk
04-28-2021, 10:55 PM
When will they come? those people saying that "oh it's just a walk in the park to enter in top 10 LB" hope ya'll get banned for account sharing how tf you guys still online for 1 week straight.

If you think LB isn't competitive, then we don't have to sleep for only 5 hours or less just to secure our spots, at desperate times you have to spend millions.

I liked all your ideas on how to remove ties, but the thing now is those vanities are exclusively only yours, if its only the other way around then we wouldn't have any argument here.

capeo
04-29-2021, 09:10 AM
Lol, man. I think ties are one of the few unselfish things people do here. Seriously. It takes a little maturity to think "hey let's help more people get this reward" instead of "screw everyone else I want it". Then to actually follow through and not pull a scam at last minute takes even more fortitude. I like ties and have a little respect for the people that follow through.

Gnarsito
04-29-2021, 10:16 AM
This is another pointless thread please stop making threads about topics that have already been closed by devs you will get the same result as the last few threads. Again if you don't run lb then shut up idgaf about your opinion -AtonedI agree with this unknown, ppl who use to create this kind of threads are the ones who don't run lb or used to run, and are jealous cus lot of ppl get rewards [emoji2371]

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
04-29-2021, 10:42 AM
I agree with this unknown, ppl who use to create this kind of threads are the ones who don't run lb or used to run, and are jealous cus lot of ppl get rewards [emoji2371]

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante TapatalkI can't be jealous when i have a Lb set that amazes people when i wear it and has people wishing they could turn back time to run the event. Now i look at the sets and laugh.

Gnarsito
04-29-2021, 12:30 PM
I can't be jealous when i have a Lb set that amazes people when i wear it and has people wishing they could turn back time to run the event. Now i look at the sets and laugh.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using TapatalkYes, you are right, if u have those sets, why is the need of this thread? Does it affect u since ur set is better than the new ones? I agree with u that old lb vanity sets are better than the ones we have nowadays (adding to those sets are tradeable and the new ones no, speaking of medusa, frank, golem, etc etc etc.), so that's why I don't see any reason to include yourself in this topic when u don't care about it if u just laugh xd

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk