PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo bears!?!?!?!

dapo95
05-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Hey guys! This is your friendly friend Mujeook! :)
I have played this game since April 2010 and I have over 15 characters and tried numerous characters, builds etc and from my person opinion, voodoo bears are quite fun to play! Although I have seen voodoo bears quite frequently before I started my own, I couldn't stop myself from making one as it looks so awesome !! :D

Many people assume that voodoo bears are bad and yes sometimes they are horrible; however, they prone to win quite frequently if terror is successful! In order to carry out 'terror', it is essential that you utilize Dark wands (preferably Dreamers) because once you use them it will make your opponent get this purple aura on their feet then you press HELL SCREAM! This will automatically show up as a 'combo' and it will significantly debuff your opponent! I apologize for not getting the proper data as I have an exam to prepare :(
If I'm not mistaken, it will approximately reduce 40-45 armor and not sure about damage hehe
IF you assume that this is pathetic but dont worry! Terror builds up like one of those hax buffs long time ago :)

Because I'm relatively new with my voodoo bear, I won't give away my build but I will share some of mine :)

Equipment are:

Mamboza's voodoo master helm

Mamboza's voodoo fire pin (only against those crazy 2H nuking bears who only beckon and stomp)

Dreamers' Dark Wand

Zombie's voodoo master robe

Brain freeze eye or copperhead's voodoo doll!

Spec:

Now let's do some simple mathematics!

Bears start with 7 Str
2 Dex
1 Int

voodoo robe requirement is 112 int which means 111 int needs to be added!
You can get 170 points by leveling up to level 35 and 170-111= 59!
As a result, 59 points go straight to dex which will result in 61 dex.

Therefore base spec will be 112 int 61 dex 7 str.

Since 61 dex, many people will hesistate to get level 10 dex rings and prone to get level 20 int rings but trust me level 10 dex rings are better to use!

I won't post my skill because they are just too confidential ;)

I'm mostly convinced that only a few people will make voodoo bears as it will cost them quite a lot compared to many other twink items. But if you can afford it, then I strongly recommend you to play as a voodoo bear! Although it looks bad, you never know until you try!

GOOD LUCK GUYS :)

Cahaun
05-04-2012, 04:33 AM
What's with all of this confidential stuff? You sound like my government lol :rolleyes:

Zeus
05-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Are you trying to make a guide for voodoo bears but won't tell us efficient ways to use it?

Noodleleg
05-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Uhm....here's the time I like to advertise MY guides... Copper ftw =p

Nick41324
05-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Are you trying to make a guide for voodoo bears but won't tell us efficient ways to use it?
Lol

Elitephonix
05-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Actually the terror combo doesn't work with the wand (My experience it never worked) it works when a mages "Nightmare" hits and purple stuff to around it... Ive seen purple stuff but it's usually those level 1-10 dark bolt staffs

DanielRH
05-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Thank you dapo!

Even though I would very much like to see your build (but alas, I understand), guess what my next project is... definitely gonna give this a go, thanks for alerting me to something I had not thought of! :-)

Appleisaac
05-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Anyone have a voodoo build that will go with this miniguide? I understand you would like to keep your build confidential; however, I need some sort of starting point :)

Appleisaac
05-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Actually the terror combo doesn't work with the wand (My experience it never worked) it works when a mages "Nightmare" hits and purple stuff to around it... Ive seen purple stuff but it's usually those level 1-10 dark bolt staffs
Your quite wrong :-/ my main is an int bear, and there are many dark wand that give proc.

plmafiaboss
05-04-2012, 10:50 PM
I saw this dumb noob bear named mujenius or somethin like that runnin around earlier. Worst bear ever

Love, the truly badd who returned ;3;3 lol

xbabybugszx
05-05-2012, 12:40 AM
I saw this dumb noob bear named mujenius or somethin like that runnin around earlier. Worst bear ever

You do realize thats mujook-lvl35 voodoo

plmafiaboss
05-05-2012, 10:25 PM

You do realize thats mujook-lvl35 voodooik. U can't use context clues to see we friends and im playing? Lol

MightyMicah
05-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah I'm one of those crazy 2h nuking bears...Sorry I'm not trying voodoo unless I get a build. Lol that green ice nuking is simply too much fun.

Swampy
05-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Voodoo bears look awesome! I have no clue how well they do in pvp though.

dapo95
05-06-2012, 12:05 AM
I will update more after my exam guys! I'm still fixing my build so I will post when I'm done :)

Imsebastiaanl
05-06-2012, 05:15 AM
ik. U can't use context clues to see we friends and im playing? Lol

Its mujegenius I thought...

IMO int bears suck. The dark wand for epic combo (with hell scream) is good but copperhead bear is better I think..

razerfingers
05-06-2012, 12:01 PM
I saw a voodoo bear named wetwash i got owned 3-1 lol i was suprised

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

plmafiaboss
05-07-2012, 07:38 PM
ik. U can't use context clues to see we friends and im playing? Lol

Its mujegenius I thought...

IMO int bears suck. The dark wand for epic combo (with hell scream) is good but copperhead bear is better I think..Idk lol

dapo95
05-08-2012, 05:47 AM
Lmao guys add Mujegenius and I will 1v1 any lvl 35 bears.