PDA

View Full Version : Other paying methods.....

Vampound
05-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Hello!
I would love to buy plats! BUT! the problem is there are not many options on paying for plats.....
I know alot of people that play pocket legends and Dark leagends.....
Alot of them would like to buy plats! But the problem is some of us cant use the payment method given...
I recommend on doing more ways of paying for plats like MOL,Ultimate Game card and so on...
I recommend that >space time studios< should do MOL(Money online) because alot of people buy game credits from this way....

OWHHH and does anyone know anther way to buy plats????
really wanna buy plats!!!!:crushed:

bronislav84
05-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Could have sworn PayPal is international. Also you can charge to your carrier if it's in the USA. Why do people overlook PayPal? There's also credit cards, which most are international too if you add to your Play account.

All I got.

Vampound
05-04-2012, 06:23 AM
well some of us cant use credit cards......

Rare
05-04-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm open to doing some dishes...

Darkfader
05-04-2012, 03:01 PM
well some of us cant use credit cards......

But everyone have cash and could buy pre paid credit/debit cards.

Fyrce
05-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Amazon and Google are not international? And do not use giftcards/debit cards? Paypal doesn't use a bank account?

You're an adult. You'll need to get with a bank sooner or later.

Rawrimafish
05-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Hello!
I would love to buy plats! BUT! the problem is there are not many options on paying for plats.....
I know alot of people that play pocket legends and Dark leagends.....
Alot of them would like to buy plats! But the problem is some of us cant use the payment method given...
I recommend on doing more ways of paying for plats like MOL,Ultimate Game card and so on...
I recommend that >space time studios< should do MOL(Money online) because alot of people buy game credits from this way....

OWHHH and does anyone know anther way to buy plats????
really wanna buy plats!!!!:crushed:

go to the website and buy it.

bronislav84
05-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Amazon and Google are not international? And do not use giftcards/debit cards? Paypal doesn't use a bank account?

You're an adult. You'll need to get with a bank sooner or later.This. Exactly this. Google payment system is international last time I checked, and so is Amazon. He could buy a prepaid and add it to his PayPal.

Vampound
05-08-2012, 08:23 AM
got paypal!!! now!!! :adoration: