PDA

View Full Version : iOS running a different version from Android - they will be on the same soon

Samhayne
05-04-2012, 07:19 AM
If you are playing Dark Legends on iOS and trying to connect to your friend who is playing on Chrome or Android, they are on a different version. We will be updating the Android/Chrome version of the game to be the same later today. In the meantime, tear out some necks and have fun!

If you are just starting a new character on iOS, be sure to grab a promo code! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55047-JustG-confirms-promo-codes-tomorrow!

Mrsberry
05-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Woot! Cant wait too see all my ios friends in game!

Xionskull
05-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Yes! One problem: it won't let me get free platinum, it says new offers, I tap it nothing happens, please look into this!

Samhayne
05-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Yes! One problem: it won't let me get free platinum, it says new offers, I tap it nothing happens, please look into this!

Tapjoy is currently disabled in the iOS version of Dark Legends. There is a bug in it that wasn't letting devices running iOS 4 play. To fix that and let people with an older OS play, we disabled it. We are aware of the issue and will let you know if we can get a fix in place.

Samhayne
05-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Android and Chrome versions have been updated. Everyone, regardless of platform, are now all playing together, or is that... Play with anyone, anywhere, anytime! :D

Jig
05-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Nope, platinum offers still don't work damn.