PDA

View Full Version : My two iOS issues.

Takezaki
05-04-2012, 11:57 AM
1- Darkness of the screen

The game is way too dark on iOS, so dark that I sometimes cannot see the boxes, and no the brightness of my screen is not at the minimum, it is actually on auto, much like most people, we probably need a gamma slider. Sometimes I can't even see the breakables since it's so dark.

2- Charging skills problems

I'm also having issues with charging skills like Vermin Swarm, I will press the button and hold it, and when I release it works one out of three times. The other times it's like I never pressed it.

Thank you!

Takezaki
05-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Fix the screen darkness and I'm buying a 500 platinium pack like I said I would when iOS gets out!

Hahaha.

Rawrimafish
05-04-2012, 12:42 PM
u fixed the screen problem?
if u didnt check your I device and see what the brightness is

Takezaki
05-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Like I said the brightness is on auto like most people. If it's too dark on auto, it's just TOO dark.

undertheradar
05-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Like I said the brightness is on auto like most people. If it's too dark on auto, it's just TOO dark.

So, turn it up.

(I helped, give me repz now pwease)

Centavo
05-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm having the same issues with charging skills, when I try to release a skill half the time it's as if I never pressed anything. I'm on an iPhone 4s if that's relevant.

Cowgirl
05-04-2012, 11:12 PM
I too am having the same problem with charging skills on my ipod. This probelm is unforgiving in pvp. Back to the android for now :/

Takezaki
05-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Bump, this is getting frustrating. I see random noobs posting stupid questions and getting a reply from Samhayne but when important issues are adressed we get no attention from the devs.

What's up with that?

Xionskull
05-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Gosh guys I have iPod touch 4th gen, just turn the brightness up. I usually have brightness all the way down regularly, but dl I turn a bit up, not to much or it will blind me (lol).

Otukura
05-06-2012, 03:22 PM
I too am having the same problem with charging skills on my ipod. This probelm is unforgiving in pvp. Back to the android for now :/

plsdunfix.

I like to be able to kill this person with over half health.

Takezaki
05-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Gosh guys I have iPod touch 4th gen, just turn the brightness up. I usually have brightness all the way down regularly, but dl I turn a bit up, not to much or it will blind me (lol).

Having to turn the brightness up and back down every time before hopping on Dark Legends for 15 minutes every 1-2 hour, yeah very convenient.

I'll repeat, my brightness setting is on factory default, on auto, the game should not be THIS dark.

FluffNStuff
05-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Have also been having non skill registers when I try to charge. Button size? Screen reactivity? Fat fluffy hunny covered fingers? Not sure, could even be the arse load of ios lag.

Takezaki
05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I have actually given up on skill charging in PvE... It's THAT bad.

Xionskull
05-06-2012, 03:35 PM

Having to turn the brightness up and back down every time before hopping on Dark Legends for 15 minutes every 1-2 hour, yeah very convenient.

I'll repeat, my brightness setting is on factory default, on auto, the game should not be THIS dark.ugh then keep the brightness turned up.

Takezaki
05-06-2012, 03:37 PM
ugh then keep the brightness turned up.

Yes of course and reduce battery life by 70%.

This is not a cellphone issue, this is a DARK LEGENDS issue. I play many games on my device and never had to tweek the brightness of my iPhone.

Takezaki
05-06-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm not trying to be rude here, just trying to improve a game I love.

I know for a fact that if I was a new player on iOS and has these issues I would probably not give it a second thought and find another game.

I already spend nearly 200$ on this game in the first month of release, I love this game to death, and am very excited about it, but if they don't fix minor issues like this they can become overwhelming really quick for hardcore gamers and make people quit the game they love.

Takezaki
05-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Sad thing about this is if this was a platinium buying issue it would get resolved in the next hour.

bronislav84
05-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Tak please be patient. STS are off on the weekend or have very minimal staff.

It's pretty dark on Android too, so not just an iOS issue. I play everything else on zero brightness no problem, but this game is dark for me too and hard to see without turning up the backlight and burning battery.

I have the same skill problem as you. I know I press something and it doesn't work. This is especially frustrating with the virtual joystick. I think the place to a activate it is smaller than PL/SL.

Delphina
05-06-2012, 06:45 PM
I'm sorry you are having trouble with the screen being to dim on your device. I'll make sure to include this in my report tonight. Hopefully someone will reply tomorrow about it. Thanks for your feedback. :)

Delphina
05-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Also, what device are you using?

Takezaki
05-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks alot!!!

iPhone 4s

Xionskull
05-06-2012, 07:39 PM
ugh then keep the brightness turned up.

Yes of course and reduce battery life by 70%.

This is not a cellphone issue, this is a DARK LEGENDS issue. I play many games on my device and never had to tweek the brightness of my iPhone.keep it plugged into the wall I can go a day with it turned all the way up, plug in in at night and ur good. *face palm*

bronislav84
05-07-2012, 10:33 AM
I have this problem too, both of them. I am on My Touch 4g (Glacier), Android 2.3.4. It's fine at home but very dark whenever I play outside. The onscreen buttons also don't always work as I said. Joystick just doesn't registered that I tapped it, and even though I press a skill and my finger is on it I have to release and try again sometimes. Both occurrences are random.