PDA

View Full Version : Guild Events feedback

Ilove_Poopoo
04-29-2021, 03:31 AM
This new feature is great, an automated system to keep track of player progression. But that said, since this is the first iteration, there are rooms for improvement.

1.) To start off, we should be able to select a specific map (or a range of maps) for the system to only validate boss kills for.

Currently, every elite boss gets counted. Restricts us to host challenging contests.

- Allow GM to select maps or sub-maps. For instance, GM can only select Greensap bosses to count. Or, both Frontier and Greensap.

2.) Furthermore, an addition of automated prizes. Similarly to how Battlegrounds work.

- GM can add in gold and items for each tier before hand (more on this later).

- Players can take a preview of those rewards like how event lb's work.

3.) Lastly, adding tiers. Essentially, the GM can select 3 tiers (Gold, Silver, Bronze) and allocate the number of players for each tier. Similarly how the current event leaderboards work where there are instances of #10 or #5 gold prizes.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Champist
04-30-2021, 12:47 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Avaree
04-30-2021, 02:00 PM
This new feature is great, an automated system to keep track of player progression. But that said, since this is the first iteration, there are rooms for improvement.

1.) To start off, we should be able to select a specific map (or a range of maps) for the system to only validate boss kills for.

Currently, every elite boss gets counted. Restricts us to host challenging contests.

- Allow GM to select maps or sub-maps. For instance, GM can only select Greensap bosses to count. Or, both Frontier and Greensap.

2.) Furthermore, an addition of automated prizes. Similarly to how Battlegrounds work.

- GM can add in gold and items for each tier before hand (more on this later).

- Players can take a preview of those rewards like how event lb's work.

3.) Lastly, adding tiers. Essentially, the GM can select 3 tiers (Gold, Silver, Bronze) and allocate the number of players for each tier. Similarly how the current event leaderboards work where there are instances of #10 or #5 gold prizes.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Good ideas. +1

I would like to add :

Is there anyway titles or a badge could be implemented for these events. E.g.. Like “busy bee” for the top pve kills that would disappear on next guild event of that type. (Similar to the badges on the monthly LB). In addition anyway for a classes to be separate and have an over all with in the guild Lb.
TIA (:

Avy

Ride AL
04-30-2021, 07:24 PM
+1 for this

ChaoticG
04-30-2021, 07:38 PM
I think it would be cool if whenever you place 1st 2nd or 3rd you get a trophy icon of the color you placed next to your name on guild social page so you can see who won the previous event. Maybe it would reset when the next guild event happens and whoever places 1st 2nd or 3rd for that event now has an icon next to their name.