PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.0 - What Changed for Android & Chrome

Samhayne
05-04-2012, 12:32 PM
For players playing on Android and Chrome, here are the list of changes for today's update to version 1.0

• Guild icons are now displayed next to player’s names who are in guilds.

Dark guild Icons are players in a guild which you aren’t a part of.
Light guild Icons are players in your guild.
This feature can be disabled in the options

• Energy full and Action Timer Complete Notifications have been added.

Action Timer Complete Notifications will only trigger an actions which take an hour or longer.
These can be enabled and disabled in the options menu

• Gaining an energy point is now more noticeable

• In the Friends list, dungeon names of friends that are playing will now match the name on the Campaign maps

• On death, mission bypass purchase is now available

• Platinum Purchase screen has been given a facelift

• Various audio tweaks

• For Android users, please double-check your push notification options

• For iOS users, some Free Platinum offers are available

Skeletonlord
05-04-2012, 01:44 PM
"For iOS users, some Free Platinum offers are available".

When I click "free platinum" and "offers", the offers do not show. I am using an iPod Touch 4th Generation. You might want to look into that.

NYCFanMan
05-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Awesome thanks STS

Deatharcherr
05-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Same at me it says:sorry there are no offers aviable for you to view

Deatharcherr
05-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Using ipod touch 4g too

Kellee
05-04-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm on a galaxy tab and my attack button and skills has become tiny once again after this last update.

SexyIsland
05-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Yayyy now I have both games on my iPhone 4S woot woot brohoof

Exqlusive
05-04-2012, 10:01 PM
I had an galaxy tab too..why you bring back again the small skill and attack buttons on hud? Please change it to the big ones

HunterSLAYER
05-04-2012, 11:47 PM
@urqui-You are absolutely wrong Sts didnt cancelled their partnership with tapjoy(Pls GOOGLE it) on Apple devices because they wanted to.

Its because Apple noticed that Tapjoy was messing up the app rankings(apps with tapjoy integration were downloaded more often than apps which only offered Iaps.)

Thus Apple decided to BAN Tapjoy as they wanted "REAL" app rankings. Not rankings that were obtained because of tapjoy integration.

Anyway Droid devices are much better and cheaper(I have an iphone 4 before you think IM BIASED!)

just get one there's tapjoy integration in it and you can get endless no. of offers by using Vpns after u r done with the ones offered in ur country.

Hope that helps with ur offer problems.

Samhayne
05-04-2012, 11:56 PM
I had an galaxy tab too..why you bring back again the small skill and attack buttons on hud? Please change it to the big ones

Hmm, it might be that those changes to improve the UI on the Galaxy Tab were not carried forward to the version 1 branch. Whatever the case , thanks very much for the heads up! We will dig into it.

@urqui-You are absolutely wrong Sts didnt cancelled their partnership with tapjoy on Apple devices because they wanted to.

Hope that helps with ur offer problems.

Regarding the lack of free platinum offers, there is currently a bug with some of them that was not allowing users with OS 4 to play. We temporally disabled them so those users with OS 4 could play. Once the bug is corrected (in a coming client update) those free Platinum offers will make a return. Thanks in advance for your understanding and our apologies for any inconvenience caused.