PDA

View Full Version : New-better loot push message

Rare
05-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Question about the push message I just got. It said there was "new-better loot... go hunt for it" or something of that nature.

Does this mean there is new loot that has been added or that the stats of the current loot have been adjusted again?

Illuminate
05-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Question about the push message I just got. It said there was "new-better loot... go hunt for it" or something of that nature.

Does this mean there is new loot that has been added or that the stats of the current loot have been adjusted again?

It means the legendary loot has increased stats.
Hope I helped,
Illuminate :)

bronislav84
05-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Now if only this was fixed to not show up to people who have push messages off. I reported it before for the other one and Sam said it would be fixed.

Rare
05-04-2012, 03:59 PM
It means the legendary loot has increased stats.
Hope I helped,
Illuminate :)

Wasn't that done a couple days ago? Or maybe yesterday.

Rare
05-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Now if only this was fixed to not show up to people who have push messages off. I reported it before for the other one and Sam said it would be fixed.

Sam said something about push messages with the client update. Maybe they changed something today. Did you get it after the client update?

Mrsberry
05-04-2012, 04:23 PM
My push messages are turned off in my settings. I too got a push message today about new loot. This was after updateing my client.