PDA

View Full Version : Change Lock Screen to Lock X/ Lock Y

FluffNStuff
05-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Just got it going on my iPhone, but the only view options I have are completely locked so I can not turn to face the enemy, or screen flying all over the place, because I slip when I move and it adjusts the tilt. Would it be possible to split these and have a lock horizontal / lock vertical selection?

Shellkaz
05-05-2012, 11:16 AM
That would be a great option. I have my screen locked right now because the changing perspective drove me crazy the first time I used it.

Takezaki
05-05-2012, 11:29 AM
I agree.

Staryknight
05-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Yes please this is an urgently needed fix. I've been playing on chrome up till now and everything was just fine. But now I can play on my tablet and the controls are extremely awkward. It's hard enough to rotate move and charge skills without the camera going all over the place in the y axis. And no I don't want lock my camera because then you can't see anything at all. Just give us 2 options to lock one for each axis or even consider just locking the y axis permanently like in SL/PL. I never found myself wishing I could rotate there.

FluffNStuff
05-06-2012, 03:23 PM
The y axis was actually unlocked in PL at the beginning. Was wondering why the removed that feature and now I see.

Wretch
05-07-2012, 08:50 PM
This is definitely something that I hope gets addressed very soon!