PDA

View Full Version : Guild event lb broke

Willl
04-30-2021, 07:16 AM
Everytime I go check, the lb gives different scores, sometimes even people missing. Sometimes are correct, then 1 second after I check again and they re wrong.

Scores changed 4 times within 10 minutes.

Missing players, showing the score of 1h ago when I checked.. Its all pretty random

Atm this event is boss kills

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-30-2021, 08:06 AM
Probably zoning - when it asks for the leaderboard you get the last one that particular server loaded, and if it's too old it updates, but you won't see it for another minute or 2.

I'll take a look at making it stay up to date better when I have some time.

YeaSheGamez
04-30-2021, 10:13 AM
Futumsh, while your here, was it intentional for the guild events to count mobs that normally wouldnt count?

Example: a 76 is farming kills in bracken

And also it counts party kills as your kills.

Example: the mages and rogues sitting behind the wall in EVG are getting points for the wars kills without even touching the mobs.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-30-2021, 10:26 AM
Futumsh, while your here, was it intentional for the guild events to count mobs that normally wouldnt count?

Example: a 76 is farming kills in bracken

And also it counts party kills as your kills.

Example: the mages and rogues sitting behind the wall in EVG are getting points for the wars kills without even touching the mobs.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Yes, it's working as expected. We may make changes to it depending on feedback, but that's how it's expected to work currently.

Willl
04-30-2021, 10:30 AM
Probably zoning - when it asks for the leaderboard you get the last one that particular server loaded, and if it's too old it updates, but you won't see it for another minute or 2.

I'll take a look at making it stay up to date better when I have some time.Thanks, I think its needed to fix this cause the master have this problem but you need multiply it for every member of a guild 200x at least, the result is everyone having a different leaderbord.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-30-2021, 01:18 PM
Leaderboard updating should be improved now - should never see it more than a couple minutes out of date.

Lootalot
04-30-2021, 07:11 PM
Dear Futumsh.
Lv76 player farm pve kills in kt4, why thats counted ?
So funny xd

Futumsh
05-01-2021, 10:36 AM
Dear Futumsh.
Lv76 player farm pve kills in kt4, why thats counted ?
So funny xd

In its current incarnation, it's kills anywhere. We may allow configuring the events further to require gaining pve kills, or restricting to specific zones, etc later on.