View Full Version : 2021-04-30 Content Update (283037)

TzatOps
04-30-2021, 12:44 PM
+ Improved guild event leaderboard consistency and responsiveness.

Avaree
04-30-2021, 01:01 PM
Is there anyway titles or a badge could be implemented for these events. E.g.. Like “busy bee” for the top pve kills that would disappear on next guild event of that type. (Similar to the badges on the monthly LB). In addition anyway for a classes to be separate and have an over all with in the guild Lb.
TIA (:

Avy

Ceyy
04-30-2021, 01:07 PM
+ Improved guild event leaderboard consistency and responsiveness.Can we have a guild event leaderboard in guild hall? Or put it in the leaderboard that already exists if possible

Luckycharmx
04-30-2021, 02:37 PM
Is there anyway titles or a badge could be implemented for these events. E.g.. Like “busy bee” for the top pve kills that would disappear on next guild event of that type. (Similar to the badges on the monthly LB). In addition anyway for a classes to be separate and have an over all with in the guild Lb.
TIA (:

Avy

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valkiirye
04-30-2021, 07:35 PM
TIA (:

AvyAm agree we know it's something new and need improvements, this temporary titles or badge would be OP way to incentive mates to run, also would be cool to select the map to run for "Boss Hunt" like -Boss Hunt at Kraken Isles- (elite or regular map with option to select) also start the event with 0 kills, this time I saw the boss kills counts before event starts.

Thank you so much for this new way to enjoy this great game, we wil keep waiting for new improvements

Enviado desde mi SM-N9600 mediante Tapatalk

Bigmasoud
05-05-2021, 09:32 AM
Best

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk