PDA

View Full Version : Buyback and Sell Confirmation

BroBird
04-18-2010, 11:05 AM
I think they should inplement a buyback function into the game so if you accidentally sell something or it bugs out you can get it back.. (Just like how I hit equip on a crossbow and it sold it instead :mad:) and also a sell confirmation so if you accidentally hit the sell rather than equip it gives you a window that says like are you sure? >_<

Deathshock
04-18-2010, 02:34 PM
How would the buyback work? Doesn't seem very logical

Shebee
04-18-2010, 03:51 PM
I totally agree, I today sold a legendary item my inspecting it on my character, turning him and by doing that i slide my finger over the sell button.
And when i released my finger it sold it.
So releasing counts as a click in the menu, definitely a yes, at least for confirmation on selling items (not the crappy ones though)

jbrulz
04-18-2010, 05:11 PM
i agree with the confirmation but not with the buyback. ive sold to many items i wanted to keep by simply pressing a wrong button. or accidentaly swiping my finger at JUUST the wrong spot. Now to adress the Buyback feature: If you sell somthing because you need money it should be gone for good. not just bought back whenver you need it. howver if this function is included there should be a time limit on how long the item can be in the list of sold items. that way (as i said before) you can't simply buy the item back at any point.

asommers
04-18-2010, 06:18 PM
It's on the list.

-ALS

123seeyah
04-18-2010, 06:38 PM
i hope the sell confirmation would be on the next patch. i don't want to lose my precious items by accidentally swiping my fingers over the sell button.

Splurd
04-18-2010, 07:18 PM
after years of gaming, I become paranoid when I am in shops in case I accidently sell my gear. :D