PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm a dark legend noob! Gotta question

Marrypoppins
05-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Are there any sets with set bonus yet? If so which pieces and lvls are there? Thanks as always!

Kaytar
05-04-2012, 04:24 PM
No there are no sets! If you need any more help add me in-game. My name is Kaytar

Marrypoppins
05-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks so much! Also I chose a male if it matters. I'm lvl 5 wondering what combos are?

Kaytar
05-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks so much! Also I chose a male if it matters. I'm lvl 5 wondering what combos are?the only combo I am aware of is if you keep hacking enemies with your axes, knives Ect it will occasionally say combo

Elysse
05-04-2012, 04:51 PM
the only combo I am aware of is if you keep hacking enemies with your axes, knives Ect it will occasionally say combo

LOL!

ArtStar
05-04-2012, 04:59 PM
There are sets, but they are sets of gems and crystals.

No set bonus because you can't customize gems,
there are many different types of gems for offense/defense, enjoy :]

Mrsberry
05-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks so much! Also I chose a male if it matters. I'm lvl 5 wondering what combos are?

Im not sure exactly how the combos work if there just randome but I have seen a combo when using only skills. I charged up shadow dance hit a mob with that then charge unholy force hitting same mob. I got a combo on two enemys at once by doing that. Its worked many times for me but not always. I think a lot of testing still need to go into combos we dont fully understand them yet.

Kaytar
05-04-2012, 05:29 PM
the only combo i am aware of is if you keep hacking enemies with your axes, knives ect it will occasionally say combo

lol!lol @ your lol!

Marrypoppins
05-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Got one more question... I may grab some plat. What item packs are best as far as crystals and or weapons? The 50 plat packs? Any help would be awesome, just don't wanna waste plat considering you only get 500 compared to 800 for some reason. Thanks!

ArtStar
05-04-2012, 10:12 PM
The 50 plat packs I hear have better gems than looted gems.
Plat costs more in this game because it is only used to get ahead.
Or in your case, catch up to the pack.
You have a lot of potential to be a great player all by yourself without plat :]
I've not spent a dime on plat and am one of the best at what I do.(make money/destroy PvE maps)

birdmasta
05-04-2012, 10:28 PM
The 50 plat packs I hear have better gems than looted gems.
Plat costs more in this game because it is only used to get ahead.
Or in your case, catch up to the pack.
You have a lot of potential to be a great player all by yourself without plat :]
I've not spent a dime on plat and am one of the best at what I do.(make money/destroy PvE maps)

can u tell me what u wear? and lvl? im a noob too!!! marry add me!! i believe we met in 56 pvp before in PL. im birdmasta :) IGN: feared :)

Marrypoppins
05-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Just need the basics here lol sorry for my bajillion questions but I'm scrambling to catch up! :) what lvl is best for pvp and what gear at that lvl? Also what's a good lvl to kill xp and do some scaled farming? And perhaps for which pinks! Thanks so much guys and don't worry I'll be a vet soon!

Mrsberry
05-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Plat item boxes use to have better stats on gems/weapons. Sts has raised the stats of dropped items too equal plat items. Realy no need to buy set packs unless its only for cosmetic reasons.

As for best stats/items realy depends on what type of build you would like. High Health and dmg has proven to be best in pvp/ctf for me.

Seems lvl 20 pink gems sell for highest rate in auction. I never bother farming for weapons unless its somthing,i will be using.

Best way to earn xp is keep redoing non playable missions that hand out high numbers of xp. Then when you refill a little do some runs. Lots of energy drops on 3d maps so u could get plenty of runs out of 9 energy.

Fyrce
05-05-2012, 12:57 AM
New game. With PL, there were a lot of changes between the first few months and now. I would expect things to happen.

Eventually.

ArtStar
05-05-2012, 02:29 AM
can u tell me what u wear? and lvl? im a noob too!!! marry add me!! i believe we met in 56 pvp before in PL. im birdmasta :) IGN: feared :)

That Artstar is not me sorry, ha ha.
The Artstar in SL and DL are me :]

I am naturally a PvE player and this is just what I like,
but I use the Assault set which is a pretty offensive set.