PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice app store age suggestion?

Appleisaac
05-04-2012, 09:56 PM
12+ lol...

Mrsberry
05-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Eather thats a mistake or sts is going to start muteing up again. Hope sts sees this thread because it could become a potential problem for them.

Skeletonlord
05-05-2012, 06:38 AM
I think Apple when they reviewed it gave it a 12+ rating, I dont not think it is a mistake. Spacetime could contact Apple for them to change it, but Apple probably actually chose 12+ for a reason.

Elyseon
05-05-2012, 06:51 AM
The rating is 12+
But that doesnt change the fact that when you hit play, you agree to STS that you are 18+

Appleisaac
05-05-2012, 08:21 AM
The rating is 12+
But that doesnt change the fact that when you hit play, you agree to STS that you are 18+

I am aware of that; however, I think it is halarious that sts tried to make an adults only game by adding blood and graphics, but it was rated 12+ :P.

Elyseon
05-05-2012, 08:30 AM
The rating is 12+

I am aware of that; however, I think it is halarious that sts tried to make an adults only game by adding blood and graphics, but it was rated 12+ :P.
Yeh the actual gameplay is relatively low maturity
Its just the overall atmosphere and online interactions that sts deemed it 18+

Appleisaac
05-05-2012, 08:46 AM

Same online interactions as PL and SL and "atmosphere"? >.< Oh whatever, I don't feel like starting this argument again.

Elyseon
05-05-2012, 08:54 AM

Same online interactions as PL and SL and "atmosphere"? >.< Oh whatever, I don't feel like starting this argument again.
Swearing is not allowed in PL or SL
And DL has a very dark atmosphere with more revealing clothes
I think the language alone is a good reason as movie ratings jump with alot of language
Again the reason is because some parents would not approve of this for their kids,
I dont think STS really enforces this so play it if you want
Just remember that minors are still under their parents rules

Late
05-05-2012, 09:13 AM
I know right lol
When I downloaded DL for my iphone earlier today, after I signed in and went to town there was this kid cussing up a storm of naughty words lol
Then Delphina joined and he either left or shut up hahah!
so yep +12;)
She

razerfingers
05-05-2012, 09:26 AM
I think the language alone is a good reason as movie ratings jump with alot of language
Again the reason is because some parents would not approve of this for their kids,

Swearing. Was once allowed in PL when it was the lvl 50 cap

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

Elyseon
05-05-2012, 10:01 AM

Swearing. Was once allowed in PL when it was the lvl 50 cap

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2rly, dont remember those days well, but thats cool, idk, at this point idc if u play tho

FluffNStuff
05-05-2012, 11:37 AM
That's the problem with the app rating system, YOU tell them what is in it to get a rating. If you list certain things though, your game gets rejected so you have to be careful.

razerfingers
05-05-2012, 01:44 PM
rly, dont remember those days well, but thats cool, idk, at this point idc if u play tho

Lol i dont personally swear makes you look bad sorta to me. Like ill hit my head on something and never verbally curse but i guess if we wanna go to specifics i do in my head :D

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

Sky../
05-06-2012, 03:55 PM
She

You knew the kid cussing up a storm was a she?

Eyesharp
05-08-2012, 04:41 PM
You knew the kid cussing up a storm was a she?

Think late meant Delphina because Appleissac said Delphina as a he

Sky../
05-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Think late meant Delphina because Appleissac said Delphina as a he

Hmm misconstructed sentence then. If you read the sentence, if delphina is the "he", then it says "either delphina left or delphina shut up". Doesn't make sense then, because why would she leave/shut up? She's mod. It's mostly likely the kid that shut up/left.