PDA

View Full Version : Farming DM

Fluttered
05-02-2021, 11:13 AM
Hey guys, u think is end set + dug bow is enough to farm in Deep Marsh? Coz im not afford the arcane gears.. I'm new player and i want to farm gold until i bought the gear i want.. And pls give me some tips.. TY ALL

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

karossss
05-02-2021, 03:56 PM
1. u can but its gonna be very hard
2. if u dont have 300+ gl its not worth to farm dm
3. if u dont have good gear farm elite golden chests ( pirate; warchest ; puzzlebox)

Soyeonara
05-02-2021, 10:57 PM
My own way:

Just farm the elite golden puzzlebox from elite Captain Krom. No need to kill mobs there, just find him and lure him to the statue. Tadaa, you could done under 1 minute. (Same goes for other elite golden chest, just choose the short map to go for the boss killing)

Or farming elite Planar Tomb. Price of planarite ingot quite promising for me, but you have to farm 100 planars, if you dont mind to do 50 runs there. Mostly people do farm at Planar Tomb lvl II, but some people do at Planar Tomb lvl III. Depend on what you like to farm where.

Like Karossss said, Deep Marsh is not a place when you don't have right amount on gold loot awaken from your gears. Same goes to elite Vardan Valley maps. So, for me, you just make yourself hard to do those maps, but the reward you got, just little amount of gold.

Gamegrog
05-03-2021, 12:49 AM
nahh even if ur below 300 gl its fine too farming dm doesnt need high gl items tbh
200,250 is alr farm and then later upgrade ur overall gold loot
the benefit of farming dm or vg is coz its easy money.
and dugg bow is fine its not the best but its alr just farm dm and buy sunk arm or improve ur character later on.
and no matter hm gold loot u have the thing that will make u rich is ur persistance or ur willingness to farm
so farm regularly when dm is open.
set a minimum gold amt u will make per dm day or per nvg day
like 1 mil,2 mil ect.

Bahbayaga
05-04-2021, 08:43 AM
Around 300gl is Not worth Gold loot Farming Believe Me U Will Earn More On Farming Elite Golden Chest and Planarite Ingot also The Gear U Mention Is Fine In Nvg if Have 4 people But In DM it will Just take forever Without a Carry

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk