PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cinco, can we get Blotto event after Ursoth?

Encryptions
05-02-2021, 05:16 PM
This event was really fun to play, I have an idea to do for youtube which is me live streaming blotto event and having a spin wheel set up to where everyone watching can enter their ign in the live comments; I then add all of their igns to the wheel and every 30 minutes or after each blotto spawn I will spin the wheel and whosever name is picked is the next house to go to.
I ask if the event can be 2 weeks long, not sure if I will be active but if I am not I do think some other YouTubers can do this idea. All you have to do is put your in game name in the live comments to get your name on the spin wheel.

Champist
05-02-2021, 10:19 PM
+1 for blotto event after ursoth or maybe before ursoth if theres time

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
05-02-2021, 10:41 PM
+1 i loved this event! Made so many friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride AL
05-02-2021, 10:48 PM
+1 for this blotto event but maybe gives the non owner house to get the same loot as the owner :)?

Susanne
05-03-2021, 01:31 AM
I liked the Blotto event, I don't know anyone who didn't. It got everyone together but I saw something said. 😑

pentaboom
05-03-2021, 01:42 AM
+100000 easy gold gold gold gold the more alt, toon, char you use the bigger the gold is... u dont have to do anything just afk. please bring it back!

iybenergie
05-03-2021, 02:48 AM
when is ursoth event?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Achates
05-03-2021, 05:57 AM
Next week i think according to the roadmap

Abdu ._.
05-03-2021, 06:08 AM
+1 loved this event so fun

arcanefid
05-03-2021, 07:31 AM
+1 for this blotto event but maybe gives the non owner house to get the same loot as the owner :)?

+1 if this is the case, if not, -10, never want to see it again.

Stephencobear
05-03-2021, 07:37 AM
Event was a good idea but there were problems:

People in the homes show got a huge advantage with randoms joining, and now the homes show is skewered with everyone renaming to a name that starts with A (or any letter at the beginning of the alphabet). It’s impossible to get in the homes show now with a name that starts with a letter in the end of the alphabet.

The number of people required to spawn blotto was also too high for small guilds.

House owner got the best loot? Why?

Finally sts said there was nothing wrong with having multiple alts leach many houses.

How to solve those broken mechanics that encouraged cheating and benefited few?

Avaree
05-03-2021, 09:34 AM
Event was a good idea but there were problems:

People in the homes show got a huge advantage with randoms joining, and now the homes show is skewered with everyone renaming to a name that starts with A (or any letter at the beginning of the alphabet). It’s impossible to get in the homes show now with a name that starts with a letter in the end of the alphabet.

The number of people required to spawn blotto was also too high for small guilds.

House owner got the best loot? Why?

Finally sts said there was nothing wrong with having multiple alts leach many houses.

How to solve those broken mechanics that encouraged cheating and benefited few?

Agreed. Many ways to exploit this. -10000 on blotto return.

Susanne
05-03-2021, 10:07 AM
I stand corrected, I now know two people who don't like it.

arcanefid
05-03-2021, 10:10 AM
I stand corrected, I now know two people who don't like it.

You can make that 3, because the way it was the first time, it was absolute garbage.

zeferoth
05-03-2021, 10:12 AM
please no.. still lots of unopen blotto crates left...

QuaseT
05-03-2021, 11:10 AM
Not really my favourite either tbh. I was basically running maps alone for a week lol. Neutral to a return tho, wasnt that bad imo.

Kystone
05-03-2021, 11:37 AM
-1 blotto +1 occupy windmoore :)

Cinco
05-03-2021, 11:43 AM
Yeah - this event should come back. When it does, rewards will be re-worked based on feedback.

Farmisthevibe
05-03-2021, 12:52 PM
Yeah - this event should come back. When it does, rewards will be re-worked based on feedback.

[emoji18]

Susanne
05-03-2021, 01:18 PM
I must have played a different event to those who didn't like it. We are talking about the houseparty event aren't we?
The one where we all took it in turns to party in each others houses?
We put members names up on motd on who's turn it was to host. Nobody was left out.
I'm confused now. 😟

Avaree
05-03-2021, 01:47 PM

Blotto party in guild hall!

namansharma99910
05-03-2021, 02:07 PM
Thanks man ,
+1 blotto must return

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

arcanefid
05-03-2021, 02:29 PM
I must have played a different event to those who didn't like it. We are talking about the houseparty event aren't we?
The one where we all took it in turns to party in each others houses?
We put members names up on motd on who's turn it was to host. Nobody was left out.
I'm confused now. 😟

Yes, I'm talking about that one. Taking turns to host parties only worked for those who have a lot of good friends, or they are in-game celebs, or whatever. I'm sure the majority of players never had a chance to host their own party and missed out on the host rewards completely.

This event is simply another one of those "the rich get richer" or "the 1%" events.

Events like this may push people to have more friends and socialize and stuff, but the truth is that the rich or well known players will mostly take advantage of this and pretty much abuse it as much as possible. I would say simply making it that everyone has the same chance for the same rewards is good enough, and ditch "the host" privileges.

Encryptions
05-03-2021, 02:42 PM
Yes, I'm talking about that one. Taking turns to host parties only worked for those who have a lot of good friends, or they are in-game celebs, or whatever. I'm sure the majority of players never had a chance to host their own party and missed out on the host rewards completely.

This event is simply another one of those "the rich get richer" or "the 1%" events.

Events like this may push people to have more friends and socialize and stuff, but the truth is that the rich or well known players will mostly take advantage of this and pretty much abuse it as much as possible. I would say simply making it that everyone has the same chance for the same rewards is good enough, and ditch "the host" privileges.

Well, thats why I am going to try and live stream the event. Roulette wheel that picks a random person, person chosen is the house to go to. Many others should do the same as well in youtube live stream.
Have a roulette wheel with all viewers names on it spin it and have it pick a random name on to whos house for everyone to join next.
Viewers say their igns in the live comments.

Susanne
05-03-2021, 03:36 PM

Ah..we did it in our guild and everyone had a turn, even newcomers who joined while the event was running.
I think you are correct in what you say about everyone having the same chance and yes ditching the host part is fairer.
If it's going to cause problems maybe it's best to ditch the whole thing.
It's not mandatory to play an event though and we did enjoy it because we played as fair as we could.
Maybe more suggestions and ideas will make it agreeable for everyone.

Scll
05-03-2021, 03:55 PM
I agree with blotto party in gh

Tackled
05-03-2021, 05:13 PM
We don’t need these stalling events.. we all want the expansion to drop

Redjellydonut
05-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Blottos Guild Hall party! [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]i like thisss!

Foolish
05-03-2021, 05:33 PM
Blotto is best event
Hopefully they can

Stephencobear
05-03-2021, 05:48 PM
To improve maybe

Have him visit guilds not houses (ty Avaree) That solves the home show abuse.

Reduce the numbers needed to spawn him (more fair for all).

Loot is same for all, not favoring anyone.

Maybe make drops acc bound to discourage multiple acc leaching for profit.

Encryptions
05-03-2021, 06:35 PM
If its guild halls that spawn him then 1 player max must be in gh to spawn him because I know many guilds out there won't have over 10 people online at all times. Would force everyone to join/leech a popular guild to get blotto loot then leave at the end of the event. +Most active guilds have high pve aps requirements many don't have.

Farmisthevibe
05-03-2021, 06:57 PM
+1 to this ;)

will0
05-03-2021, 07:12 PM
+1 at GH event

Stephencobear
05-03-2021, 07:48 PM
If its guild halls that spawn him then 1 player max must be in gh to spawn him because I know many guilds out there won't have over 10 people online at all times. Would force everyone to join/leech a popular guild to get blotto loot then leave at the end of the event. +Most active guilds have high pve aps requirements many don't have.

If blotto only requires a small # to spawn then no one will need to join a popular/large guild.
Either way the number needed to spawn him needs to be lower for houses or guilds (or both).
Last event some of the leader board guilds I’m in couldn’t get enough people to spawn him in a house.

Arcane12345
05-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Google playstore

Naaabmage
05-03-2021, 08:17 PM
We don’t need these stalling events.. we all want the expansion to drop

Fr tho........