PDA

View Full Version : issue with new energy/mission notification

octavos
05-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Under device options there is a new tick for energy full reminder. I would love if it worked...I have 2 devices xperia play and the newest ipod. There is no notification that my energy is full on either device but mission ready only worked for my ipod. Not my xperia play. I have the new xperia play update 2.3.4(let's me take screenshoots). Hopefully its not my device :(

:ghost:

octavos
05-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Alrighty update worked...sweet got my first Xperia play notification of full energy...but when I checked it was at 4 energy (when i jumped on chrome)...I believe this notification is still a bit flawed... because it was recording an approximation of when my energy was supposed to be at 25, when it really was at 4. That's probably because a a bit ago i did tons of missions on my cell. I did 2 (9) energy jobs before logging off which ran my energy down to (1).

looks like device notification, and actually notification aren't syncing properly. Maybe im wrong and there isn't more that can be done...but this is an observation :p

IMO, it would help if the server can notify on 25 energy (since the time is always synced) instead of relying on the device sync. because there is different ways to play DL.

Darkfader
05-17-2012, 05:33 AM
Yeah just got this "full energy" notification and checked my energy to be at 17.

JaytB
05-17-2012, 06:40 AM
Same here, getting energy full messages while it's not really full O.o

octavos
05-18-2012, 02:58 PM
update folks....from tugboat was posted today...i tink

We're working on notifications

Bpog
05-21-2012, 10:25 AM
update folks....from tugboat was posted today...i tink

This is actually new. Thanks for letting us know.

octavos
05-21-2012, 10:29 AM
This is actually new. Thanks for letting us know.

No prob, always happy to be of service.

Bpog
05-21-2012, 10:54 AM
If you log in Dark Legends with Google Chrome and spend energy, your phone won't know about it. So if you spend 8 energy on chrome, your phone will send the full energy notification when you are 8 away from full (17/25)

We don't have an easy for fix this at the moment, but we might in the future. If you play on Chrome frequently, I suggest turning off the push notifications (which has to be done on your phone, the option is not available on Chrome) or if it doesn't bother you, just ignore the notifications.

If you are seeing full energy push notifications fire off prematurely and you are not spending energy while playing Dark Legends on Google Chrome, please let us know.

octavos
05-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Just to test this (No chrome), I just wasted all my level 21's (7 toons) energy down to one on my phone (10:12am MT), then i went into each toon and reset each notification, Now im supposed to receive an energy notification right, but I haven't received one since 5/16 post...Just to make sure I didnt turn off DL working on the BG I hit home and didn't log out.

If you log in Dark Legends with Google Chrome and spend energy, your phone won't know about it. I believe if this gets fixed notification issues will be resolved. Chrome should sync also...but I hope the future gives us surprises :D thanks for working on it.

If you are seeing full energy push notifications fire off prematurely and you are not spending energy while playing Dark Legends on Google Chrome, please let us know. Haven't seen a notification on energy in a few days...so yea, there is a problem lol. So if I get an energy update ill post again (when Aprox full based on your post ), maybe since i play on both devices, Chrome and xperia play its conflicting with it :(

octavos
05-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Ok, just to prove a point, I haven't received a push notification, and i did wait at least an hour... because the 2x energy is still active.

Darkfader
05-21-2012, 05:21 PM
I have used google chrome version once, and I still get early full energy notifications, but not always. Sometimes notification won't come at all.
Android 4.0.3 sgs 2 if it matters/helps.

Bpog
05-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Darkfader