PDA

View Full Version : 300+ Plat Mega Guild Hall. Tier 4.

Mitchturbo
05-05-2012, 08:22 AM
In the title really.

I think it will be an awesome idea for both Sts and for budding GMS if they include a tier 4 Legendary guild hall. Costing around 300 plat!

It will be like a combination of DL and PL tier 3 guild halls but have more corridors, furniture you can interact with, a Auction terminal, a pet garden for your pets to play with others. A meeting room for officers. And a scifi looking bar to chill out at.

I think this will be a good idea, as it will seperate Certain guilds from the smaller more common guilds.
And encourage more players on wanting in on them. But at the same time making it an ideal opportunity for tier 4 gms to be extra picky on who they invite to the guild and it will be awesome. Like saying well I'm in this high end boss like guild lol and your not invited cuz you keep jumping guilds lol XD *sticks tounge out* My guild now has a bar and dancers in it now lol XD

Whoop Whoop!

Elyseon
05-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Yeh my one problem for this is the 'plat only' like the previous guild halls
I would like to see some gold alternative or gold+plat option
Also a guild quest system would add an interesting twist
I dont have a problem paying the plat, i just think there should some acheivement involved.

Zolum
05-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Sounds......ok I guess

flashbackflip
05-08-2012, 06:10 PM
I dont have a problem paying the plat, i just think there should some acheivement involved.

Very reasonable

Also, idea with guild quests is great

akfury
05-18-2012, 05:06 PM

omg guild quest idea best idea ive ever heard :Q

Zaonabiuibil
05-20-2012, 05:01 PM
This will be EPIC.

Crilon
05-22-2012, 04:50 AM
I'm in Vengeance and I can tell you this is a great idea! Our guild hall is so underused, these things need to be made better and have more stuff in them. Epic support!

akfury
05-24-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm in Vengeance and I can tell you this is a great idea! Our guild hall is so underused, these things need to be made better and have more stuff in them. Epic support!

who uses gh when you have pvp or dungeon runs and when your not doing anything b* is better to hang with friends =)

Kain Legacy
05-31-2012, 05:17 PM
I agree with this idea. we really need bigger, better guild halls, throughout all games, PL, SL, DL, and maybe even AL when it comes out. and the Guild Quests idea is epic.

I'd like to expand on that idea. as in GM and Officers could have the ability to, with a few credits to spare, make their own quests for the guild. for instance. lets say my GM wanted to help the guild with xp or item or something, he has it but doesn't want to just give it away. he could use it with some credits or something and put it in a terminal for quests in the guild hall, for anyone to use! but for a limited time only.

Sryyoulose
05-31-2012, 05:44 PM
I like where your going with this... However a couple more guidelines would be cool! You need 100+ members 4+ Officers and complete a guild quest.

Killing 1,000,000 Mobs, Defeating all bosses 5 times, and Opening 10,000 Chests.
This would add the difficult part to it. First having to pay all that plat for the guild then recruiting members then doing the quest!
I personally think this would be awesome!

Zaonabiuibil
05-31-2012, 06:12 PM
I like where your going with this... However a couple more guidelines would be cool! You need 100+ members 4+ Officers and complete a guild quest.

Killing 1,000,000 Mobs, Defeating all bosses 5 times, and Opening 10,000 Chests.
This would add the difficult part to it. First having to pay all that plat for the guild then recruiting members then doing the quest!
I personally think this would be awesome!

So it's a gigantic quest to obtain the "elite" guildhall?

Theshadowxxxx
06-18-2012, 01:44 PM
ya man. if u could have a guild hall that describes your guild. id like one that u could be given a certain set of options and u choose how u want it to look. when all the guild halls are the same it lessens the ability to allow your own personal touches to it. i want a guild that not only has a good name but the hall to match. a custom guild hall would be hard but if u provide a certain amount of options and u get to choose where you want them. i think that would greatly help gm's and there guilds. awesome idea mitch:)

Sryyoulose
06-19-2012, 01:55 AM
O.O amazing dead thread back from the grave.

akfury
06-19-2012, 12:46 PM
O.O amazing dead thread back from the grave.

yep