PDA

View Full Version : deleted para item

gorgadeth
05-02-2021, 10:04 PM
hi is it possible to get back my captains axe of assault lvl 18 with a para gem in it I accidentally deleted it recently.. I'm really upset its gone cause I have fond memories of killing people with it... and it's an old item.. also I deleted lvl 20 ice scale helm of assault for war as well..chur

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

deathhbringer
05-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Contact support~

Ilove_Poopoo
05-02-2021, 10:34 PM
From several experiences, yes, they can bring back deleted items just without the jewels and awakes.

Essentially, they can bring it back but by then it'll be useless.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Mylfff
05-02-2021, 10:37 PM
Dont worry for that item if you contact the support. They will bring it back to you. But dont assume for the awakens and gems that you've put on it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Pushs
05-02-2021, 11:37 PM
hi is it possible to get back my captains axe of assault lvl 18 with a para gem in it I accidentally deleted it recently.. I'm really upset its gone cause I have fond memories of killing people with it... and it's an old item.. also I deleted lvl 20 ice scale helm of assault for war as well..chur

Sent from my INE-LX2 using TapatalkYou wont get the gems and awake I retrieved a helm I accidentally deleted like week ago didn't take much time ( I replied to them late xD)

Mage [emoji179]

picklewickles
05-03-2021, 03:55 AM
Please be careful already, why does this happen to people so often!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

gorgadeth
05-03-2021, 04:33 AM
Please be careful already, why does this happen to people so often!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalkcan happen to anyone when you horde a lot of op gear man..?? mistakes happen.... but unfortunately it was me again lmao

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

jazzbloonist
05-03-2021, 05:10 AM
can happen to anyone when you horde a lot of op gear man..?? mistakes happen.... but unfortunately it was me again lmao

Sent from my INE-LX2 using TapatalkThere is literally a "heart" icon to favourite it to prevent selling it... whats the problem with using it for your "op gears" lol

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hamburgerking
05-03-2021, 08:55 AM
Guys favorite items you don't want sold to inv and if you accidentally hit the neccesary like 4 taps required to unfavorite and then sell it you can literally use the buy back function in inventory. You just have to use it before you close anything.

Futumsh
05-03-2021, 09:07 AM
Closing. Contact support if you want the base item back, fairly sure they won't restore jewels/awakes though.
Favorite things if you want to be sure you can't accidentally do things like this.