PDA

View Full Version : Forever Gone........

Swords
05-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Im quitting PL,SL, And DL! My Addiction for STS has gone away and i have made my decision to study for School And play more in the outside life, While i was playing PL, I noticed i wouldnt go outside much and ive been an indoor person ever since. I wanted to change that. Goodbye :D

P.S: I will be on forums once a while

Swimmingstar
05-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I hope you decide to come back someday or play once in a while! I've noticed that I play too much too... :(

Sryyoulose
05-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Im quitting PL,SL, And DL! My Addiction for STS has gone away and i have made my decision to study for School And play more in the outside life, While i was playing PL, I noticed i wouldnt go outside much and ive been an indoor person ever since. I wanted to change that. Goodbye :D

We all play to much, i quit PL. However might get into SL Look out here comes the epic train ;)

Elyseon
05-05-2012, 12:44 PM

We all play to much, i quit PL. However might get into SL Look out here comes the epic train ;)

You're looking forward too Studly Legends too? :D
Its gonna be awesome

ArtStar
05-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Goodbye! Always sad to see someone go.
ha ha good luck with whatever you do!

Lowlyspy
05-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Deuces.

RedRyder
05-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Peace out girl scout