PDA

View Full Version : DL on IOS Feedback and suggestions

bucbeak
05-05-2012, 12:03 PM
The game looks excellent on my Ipad, I thought there might be lag as i am using Ipad1, but it works great.

the only thing i wanted to suggest it that the joystick is too far inside the screen, a little to the left close to the edge will be great so it doesnt strain the gamers when they play long.

The full 3d rotation of the camera view is great but i liked the regular 360º like in pocket legends. the 3d angle is just not easy to control in game play on ipad(or the there should be a lock to have just 360º rotation)

Pandamoni
05-05-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm also having a hard time adjusting to playing with the way the camera rotates but I can't play with it locked...

Kaytar
05-05-2012, 12:24 PM
It lags bad on my ipod 4. Good internet connection. :(

Skeletonlord
05-05-2012, 01:16 PM

I have a iPod 4 and I do not get much lag :)

Slant
05-06-2012, 12:58 AM
could do with a bigger virtual joystick
where is the hype? iOS has exciting releases on an hourly basis... Written Legends and Dark Meadows get popular but not Dark Legends. Wonder why.

Skeletonlord
05-06-2012, 01:39 AM
could do with a bigger virtual joystick
where is the hype? iOS has exciting releases on an hourly basis... Written Legends and Dark Meadows get popular but not Dark Legends. Wonder why.

A bigger virtual joystick would be better, but I hardly ever use the tap to move. I try to move my character and he will not move.

Econodeath
05-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Wow Thank you thank you thank you for making this thread!
I have felt exactly the same since it came out on ios and I played it on my ipad 3. The joystick needs to be moved.
It would be great if they could move it to match PL or Dl's joystick on the screen.
I know they had made changes to the joystick on the droid pads due to size. I think its time
to do the same for the ipad as many I have talked to using ios are playing on their iphones instead of ipads.

Xionskull
05-08-2012, 07:29 AM

I have a iPod 4 and I do not get much lag :)

Yep, no lag just that when log in and where it's supposed to say my name sometimes says like "GoTo Customization" completely random. I know this is a bug.

xChilla
05-10-2012, 10:49 PM
A bigger virtual joystick would be better, but I hardly ever use the tap to move. I try to move my character and he will not move.

I agree, it REALLY needs a bigger joystick... My hands are small but I rarely tap the joystick in the right place. Usually I end up moving the screen instead of the joystick.