PDA

View Full Version : Not getting Platinum coins after Purchase

Dragonoids
08-15-2010, 08:01 AM
I have just purchased 165 platinum coins in the game for USD19.90, but have yet to get them in the game. I am able to proceed to level my character beyond 13 though. Any advise? Thanks in advance.

Royce
08-15-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm sure an admin will reply here before long, but you could also try sending them an email at support[AT]spacetimestudios.com
I would go into iTunes, to your account purchase history, and see if you were actually charged, and just didn't get the plat yet, or whether the transaction never went through.

Xeries
08-15-2010, 11:24 AM
When i bought my plat i had to wait a few hours for it to finally show up ingame, if i were you id just wait a while until you log in again.

Rebel
08-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Wait, you never spent the platinum, but you can reach past level 13? Wouldn't that mean you spent the platinum on new dungeons.

Royce
08-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Wait, you never spent the platinum, but you can reach past level 13? Wouldn't that mean you spent the platinum on new dungeons.

I misread that part, and it's definitely an interesting point, but still even if he did buy all the map packs he couldn't have spent all 165 plat.

Dragonoids, does anyone else share or use your PL account?

Futumsh
08-15-2010, 01:35 PM
We've got no record of purchasing any platinum for your account (assuming you use the same email for your game account as your forum account). This either means the purchase wasn't completed (and you weren't charged), or you disconnected before the purchase was validated with itunes. If it's the latter, you'll be granted the platinum next time you log in.

asommers
08-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Sometimes it takes a while for the purchase to go through (if Apple's service is down). Just log out and log back in occasionally and you should see a message that says "Updating Pending Purchases".

As far as being able to get past level 13, we gave Dark Forest to everyone on Friday.

-ALS

Dragonoids
08-15-2010, 06:21 PM
I used an iTunes account of a different e-mail my PL account, is that alright?

Dragonoids
08-15-2010, 07:19 PM
I misread that part, and it's definitely an interesting point, but still even if he did buy all the map packs he couldn't have spent all 165 plat.

Dragonoids, does anyone else share or use your PL account?

Nope, I am the only one using the account.

Futumsh
08-15-2010, 07:26 PM
It doesn't matter which itunes account you use, only which pl account you're logged in with when you make the purchase, or which pl account you next log in with on that device if you disconnect after being charged by apple but before the purchase being verified by the server.