PDA

View Full Version : AoA app?

Back
05-05-2012, 12:36 PM
So, I thinking of filling out AoA app.. But don't have a twink that meets the level 10 criteria and don't want to delete any one of mine as well (I can buy a slot slot thought).. The question is will STS give me an extra character slot or I'll have to buy one? I don't really care about slot though, just asking to clearify my doubts before I submit.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Skeletonlord
05-05-2012, 12:46 PM
You will be required to buy a character slot if you dont have one already. They only cost 5 platinum for a new slot, and it will be a good idea to make a character capped at level 10 in preparation if you are picked.

Appleisaac
05-05-2012, 01:00 PM
So, I thinking of filling out AoA app.. But don't have a twink that meets the level 10 criteria and don't want to delete any one of mine as well (I can buy a slot slot thought).. The question is will STS give me an extra character slot or I'll have to buy one? I don't really care about slot though, just asking to clearify my doubts before I submit.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
Just help out on your other toons. I'm not in AoA, but I know for a fact that STS isn't THAT strict about the 10 rule. If you actually get in, it might be a good idea to make a ten; however, if I were you I would just focus on helping and not worry about the 10 rule.

Lowlyspy
05-05-2012, 01:19 PM
I'd say don't bother with AoA if you can't afford the new toon, you don't need some fancy title to do the exact same thing AoA does ^_^

Roc
05-05-2012, 01:41 PM
I'd say don't bother with AoA if you can't afford the new toon, you don't need some fancy title to do the exact same thing AoA does ^_^

Indeed ;) but if you do apply, there's no need to have the character beforehand. I didn't have a toon ready but I after I was accepted I made a character then informed them about my character's name :)

NECROREAPER
05-05-2012, 04:18 PM
As others have stated, no lvl 10 character is needed to get in.

Besides, if you were restricted to only helping while on the lvl 10 then you wouldn't be helpful at all as you'll find that it gets old quick. It's often more convenient to just help out on whatever character you have/are on at the time.