PDA

View Full Version : add dm w/o the king option

xfrzen
05-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Its fine till your out numbered 4-2 then they spawn kill and there's nothing you can do but rage quit...

Blaquehaaart
05-05-2012, 05:05 PM
That wouldn't change by scrapping the king buff.

xfrzen
05-06-2012, 08:19 PM
It would be more even, instead of 3 body shields and a king it be 4 on 2 and the 2 might stand a chance I know I can take 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 if I have too I might die but I can dmg them and come back and finish the job... did you think before you posted or are u a spawn Crasher?

Also I'm asking for a straight dm mode on top of the king mode...

ArtStar
05-06-2012, 10:48 PM
I am pretty sure they will add a deathmatch arena with no king of the hill thing.
The game is still new and hasn't gotten thaaaat big, with the way things are looking they could add a 10v10 arena.
But you said it yourself, you're getting out numbered because there isn't always enough players playing DM.

btw this belongs in the Suggestions and Feeback section.
<3

Blaquehaaart
05-06-2012, 11:17 PM
It would be more even, instead of 3 body shields and a king it be 4 on 2 and the 2 might stand a chance I know I can take 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 if I have too I might die but I can dmg them and come back and finish the job... did you think before you posted or are u a spawn Crasher?

Also I'm asking for a straight dm mode on top of the king mode...

You can still do that, with the king. You just got to stun them. I've won a DM game 3v1.

xfrzen
05-07-2012, 09:56 PM
I am pretty sure they will add a deathmatch arena with no king of the hill thing.
The game is still new and hasn't gotten thaaaat big, with the way things are looking they could add a 10v10 arena.
But you said it yourself, you're getting out numbered because there isn't always enough players playing DM.

btw this belongs in the Suggestions and Feeback section.
<3
I read today over 500k players, I'm not sure but matchmaking isn't exactly perfect either...

ArtStar
05-07-2012, 10:07 PM
I read today over 500k players, I'm not sure but matchmaking isn't exactly perfect either...

oh really now? Dang, I stand corrected lol. Hmmm

Ripper McGee
05-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Its fine till your out numbered 4-2 then they spawn kill and there's nothing you can do but rage quit...

FYI, I was outnumbered 5-1 (then 4-1 after Amyrose learned I was alone, thanks Amyrose!) and I still made them work for it. The opposite team wasn't well organized and I got at least 5 more kills in before they finally won. Later in the afternoon, Pratfall and I were outnumbered 4-2 and still won after a great, close match. We completely owned in kills.

Yes, I've been completely wtf steamrolled by the other teams, too, of course, but I won't give the quitters or stackers the satisfaction of making me quit. I'll stay and fight and it'll either be over quick if they pwn me with numbers or slow if they're disorganized and I can draw it out and pick them off. Either way, I'm having fun and making the other team work for a win!

HunterSLAYER
05-10-2012, 10:41 AM
I prefer DM to CTF as in my opinion Ctf is just 5 people chasing after one person who has the flag and mindlessly hacking and slashing their way through the members of the opposing team.

Happened quite a no. Of times to me when I'm in the Ctf map or some other "Flag Capturer".

Blaquehaaart
05-10-2012, 11:37 AM
I played a 2v4 match last night in which we won by a decent amout.

Being down a couple guys isn't always that bad, especially if they aren't really coordinated.

I think it more depends on how geared your opposing team is.