PDA

View Full Version : Sparxtans/sparxta guilds

Theshadowxxxx
05-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Hey guys:-) :sleeping: are u tired? I'm so tired xd. But besides the point. I'm theshadowxxx gm of sparxtans. The guild has been around a pretty long time now and is starting to mold together As a close family:) we are located in all 3 mmo pocket legends, dark legends, and of course where it all began star legends. In star legends we have a two guild system. Sparxta is lvl 1-35 atm. There u will begin your journey make friends and lvl your way up the lvls. That guild is tier 3 and has over 1500 members so your not alone:) from there at lvl 35 if u were there from the beginning u will be promoted to sparxtans. This is good because everyone elce won't be able to join u till there 38 which is an advantage to those who start out in sparxta.:triumphant: .

In sparxtans . We are mostly high lvl players. Lvl 38-41 with the occasional sparxta grad. We have about 500 elite members and are currently in first place on leader boards. But that's not what we aim for. We aim for a good group of guys and gals who enjoy the game and like to talk. We encourage guild chat and active ness is our specialty.

Activities range from: ctf and pvp tournaments, guild walls, guild parties, Voleria races, raffles, and many other things we think of as a group to do together.

Rules:( hate this part makes me seem like a tough guy.grrr *breaks a pencil with two hands aww ya)
These include: no spamming. Scamming, arguing in guid chat, bragging or competing with other guilds in a hostile way, guild hopping(we do allow but u must imform me) cussing(as a joke it's alright on some occurrences but keep it limited).

Promotions: recruiter is lvl 40-41 not all will recieve but it's not that hard to earn it
Officer: I recieve so many requests for this daily and sorry I don't give in easily to that.
Rules for officer: once u ask me to be it once don't ask me again everytime u do it will lower your chances
U need: leadership, loyalty. Trust, and activeness ; also the approval of my officers and respect of your members
Remember officer is earned not given.

So basically were a fun guild that doesn't really have a set plan. What we do is spontaneous and it works out well.
This guild has some great people that are far better then myself and it's an honor working with them. I have invested a lot into this but it's my officers that should recieve the credit. It's been one hell of a ride:)

Mood: we live together! We fight together! We die together! For sparxta!!!
Together we stand! Divided we fall! Long live sparxta!

Thanks guys. And best of luck to all other guilds. This is one hell of a game so let's make the best of it:)

If u need me pm me at : theshadowxxx, theshadowxxxx, shadows. Leonxidas. Sparxtan, sparxtanii,sparxtaniii

Thanks guys:-):banana:

~shadow

Dragonrider023
05-05-2012, 03:17 PM
umm, if sparta has over 1.5k members why it hsant made it into guild leaderboard?

Theshadowxxxx
05-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Dragon, because it is all the low lvls in sparxta . Anyone close to reaching leader boards which is all lvl 41 characters would already be in sparxtans

Mitchturbo
05-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Yes the Leader boards are actually flawed, they say Largest guild. But what they mean Is Largest guild at Maximum level.
So Sparxta or any other Low lvl guilds will never make it on there unless sts fix the Leaderboars or add another category.

Good Job on the Starting Post Shadow, big respect to Our Allied guild. :-)

Theshadowxxxx
05-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Lol thanks man. finally on forums lol. and yep y'all guild are good friends:-)

Dragonrider023
05-07-2012, 11:12 AM
oh, then devs should fix leaderboard (currently numbers of member instead of maximum level)

SuperNachoz
05-07-2012, 02:43 PM
i LOVE sparxtans :lemo: favorite guild!

Zaonabiuibil
05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
FOR SPARXTA. I'd just like to give a big shout out to all the fellow officers, recruiters, and members (and of course our boss GM Shadow) for all they have contributed in our ride to the big leagues. Lets keep on trucking!
-Zao

misterpotatoe
05-10-2012, 03:50 PM
great guild!!

PianoWizzy
05-10-2012, 09:58 PM
A little line in guild hall :)

http://i.imgur.com/uK3WF.png

PianoWizzy
05-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Guess what we did.

Yeah, we did it.

http://i.imgur.com/Ew65p.png

WE HAVE BROKEN TRIPLE DIGITS IN LEVEL 41s!!!

Congrats to the guild and all who have worked to level and to make the guild as cool as it is just by being part of it.