PDA

View Full Version : Guild Positions?

Zolum
05-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Hope this can be in the next update. I've been thinking, we need more guild positions. All these guilds have "co-owners". So here is my position idea, from weakest to most powerful. Trainee, Member, Recruiter, Officer, Guild Master, Chief. If you don't want to pay for a guild, you can have a have co-owner do it. The chief position works great. Your guild masters take care of things when you are offline.

Descriptions:
Trainee- unofficial member, test member
Member- official member, fully accepted
Recruiter- power to invite players to the guild
Officer- power to invite players to the guild, can remove members as well
Chief- co-owner, can remove players from the guild, can promote/demote players as well, second in command
Guild Master- has power over all positions, can remove players from guild, able to recruit, promote/demote, the grand leader

flashbackflip
05-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Yeah. Good one

Was suggested already several times in relevant thread.. I hope it will b implemented

Redpyronova
05-10-2012, 11:09 AM
I think cheifs should be second in command. Guild masters should stay the leaders.

Zolum
05-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Yeah, that makes more sense. I will edit.

Dragonrider023
05-18-2012, 07:20 PM
great idea!

ghost.mw
05-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Agreed

Daddyblu
07-08-2013, 04:55 AM
Please implement this one!

zerodeaths
07-10-2013, 12:23 AM
this is star legends no updates :)

Taipan
07-10-2013, 02:42 PM
I dunno why, but chief just doesn't sound right. Maybe Lead officer, co owner or something... Maybe it's just me lol

Iamapro
08-05-2013, 07:33 AM
So far for guild members...

Members-Guild members
Recruiters-They can recruit people
Officers-They can remove people out of the guilds and have the ability to use /officer command
Master-Can promote or demote people,can recruit people and can use the /officer command

IPyroPG
08-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Well i was thinking about that wen doing reunions is hard to find all players so the makers of Star Leyends should put a Reunion Reminder that post on Guild chat and Pm Players wen theres a reunion.

Dragoonclaws
08-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Yes, the best thing is to distinguishthe good players.

Guild Master>head officer>officer>recruiter>member

I dont think that trainee is a must because "member" is already a low class.
Head officer are just below the GM. They are the ones who lead the guild with GM.

Zolum
08-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Yes, the best thing is to distinguishthe good players.

Guild Master>head officer>officer>recruiter>member

I dont think that trainee is a must because "member" is already a low class.
Head officer are just below the GM. They are the ones who lead the guild with GM.

A guild like phoenix would appreciate trainee cause they still do or used to require that all your chars are in the guild or you're kicked. So they would test members and make sure that they get there other chars in before they are officially in the guild. That was my thought behind it.

Dragoonclaws
08-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Hmmm ok...honestly, i already dont like the member class, if someone invites me for the trainee, i wouldn't think about joining them...