PDA

View Full Version : A quick lb question

Kolpertis_333
05-05-2021, 04:03 AM
Is selling / buying lb spots or selling / buying tricks for lb spots against TOS?

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Illegal
05-05-2021, 04:18 AM
wow this is the first time i've heard about this, how do you sell your spot on lb? because slowing down would only give spots for the person next to it.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

putoshomai
05-05-2021, 04:31 AM
its kind of hard to understands.. but .. i think you mean ..

you want to buy information from lb runners about how and what to do to get a spot in LB?? or LB seasonal event??

2nd thought ..

you want to buy the player LB spot in event for what????? give it to you??? i think the reward is not tradeable in seasonal but in some lb spot it may work but depends in player...

My Conclusion:
what you want is to complicated and risky ..
and that's like saying " Trust me " and this kind of saying? many player quit about it and blame the game also the dev. of this game because of the player own fault for trusting ....

well...
Its not selling gold but selling information but there's still transaction its still 1:1 but the problem is information is information and it will work depends in your own performance because we have different styles its kind of hard to satisfy in this kind of transaction.

it will be against TOS if the information is invalid or fake or if he/she scam you .. but still its player responsibility .

Kolpertis_333
05-05-2021, 04:47 AM
wow this is the first time i've heard about this, how do you sell your spot on lb? because slowing down would only give spots for the person next to it.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using TapatalkNot that, i was talking about lbs like arena, evg, orrick, hydra, elite maps, crypts, there some People are paying to get carried, i just wanna know if its against TOS

Advocacies
05-05-2021, 04:49 AM
Not that, i was talking about lbs like arena, evg, orrick, hydra, elite maps, crypts, there some People are paying to get carried, i just wanna know if its against TOS

I think it's okay? , you're asking for spot in exchange for gold ? Like "carry me in lb planar arena pls just for banner i pay 1m"

Kolpertis_333
05-05-2021, 04:49 AM
its kind of hard to understands.. but .. i think you mean ..

you want to buy information from lb runners about how and what to do to get a spot in LB?? or LB seasonal event??

2nd thought ..

you want to buy the player LB spot in event for what????? give it to you??? i think the reward is not tradeable in seasonal but in some lb spot it may work but depends in player...

My Conclusion:
what you want is to complicated and risky ..
and that's like saying " Trust me " and this kind of saying? many player quit about it and blame the game also the dev. of this game because of the player own fault for trusting ....

well...
Its not selling gold but selling information but there's still transaction its still 1:1 but the problem is information is information and it will work depends in your own performance because we have different styles its kind of hard to satisfy in this kind of transaction.

it will be against TOS if the information is invalid or fake or if he/she scam you .. but still its player responsibility .Yeah i understand what you mean, only a dev can asnwer yes or no with guaranteed correct answer, now about lbs, i was asking for elite maps, crypts, evg, orrick, hydra, on some of those lbs People are paying gold to get carried and i just wanna know of its against TOS

Kolpertis_333
05-05-2021, 04:53 AM
I think it's okay? , you're asking for spot in exchange for gold ? Like "carry me in lb planar arena pls just for banner i pay 1m"Yeah, exactly, i got a house mail where one person offered to tell me tricks and lb spot for 30m, i mean im not gonna do it im just curious if its banable or not

Seedgaming
05-06-2021, 06:46 AM
Yeah, exactly, i got a house mail where one person offered to tell me tricks and lb spot for 30m, i mean im not gonna do it im just curious if its banable or not

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći TapatalkBe careful it can be scam. Just ignore.

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using Tapatalk

QuaseT
05-06-2021, 07:40 AM
I'd like to see a devs statement considering this aswell. In hardcore, people are buying aps aswell and I believe that its "legal", say it won't end in a penality. Still, best to know from a dev.

Stephencobear
05-06-2021, 08:50 AM
Doubt anything’s changed:
“Does it fit in the window?” Is still the rule. Yeah ik ppl are selling elite mobs and such, but if it’s not in the trade box you are taking chances. Some risks are bannable (selling names) some risks are not bannable (lending gear that gets stollen)

As to op, that guy was trying to sell the “pet secret” but was called out on forum for stealing 30 mil for it, he isn’t banned.
That’s shows you something

|Ares|
05-06-2021, 03:17 PM
Personally I think selling any spots on elite dungeon/arena/crypt leaderboard is just sad and clearly gives out the wrong idea of the leaderboard itself. I would never accept any form of payment for that and the fact itself of running around with a banner that you only paid for whilst not putting any effort into it other than just throwing gold to obtain it is sad. That's just my opinion.