PDA

View Full Version : Having the other team drop out is better than a win

Blaquehaaart
05-06-2012, 01:40 AM
I love it when you start a game your 3 to their 5, and they are talking smack. Then you start wft pwning them, your team fills up, and they all drop.

I consider that a better than a win. You pwn them so hard it doesn't only crush their toon but their morale...hahaha.

There should be an achievement title for this. Something like "rap!st".

Ashuri
05-06-2012, 04:57 AM
There should be an achievement title for this. Something like "rap!st".
Really? That's totally inappropriate.

ArtStar
05-06-2012, 09:02 AM
LMFAO.
Yah the way you had to put a '!' in there probably means it is a lil inappropriate.
And do you really want the title [Rapist] floating above your head?

Awesome job showing them how it is done in PvP though, grats ;]

Blaquehaaart
05-06-2012, 12:01 PM
LMFAO.
Yah the way you had to put a '!' in there probably means it is a lil inappropriate.
And do you really want the title [Rapist] floating above your head?

Awesome job showing them how it is done in PvP though, grats ;]

It would be hilarious that people would seek a coveted title. However, yeah if you pwn that hard it would be an honor.

Darkfader
05-06-2012, 02:15 PM
If you playing game for winning you play it wrong. Games are made to have fun with little competition...

Blaquehaaart
05-06-2012, 02:38 PM
If you playing game for winning you play it wrong. Games are made to have fun with little competition...

It's so much more fun to win all the time than lose all the time.

Yeah, crazy open exciting chess game are fun, until you loose 20 games in a row to a good positional player that forces you into a closed game.

Never the less, in any well made game, you're gonna lose a whole lot to a seasoned player before you start winning. A lot of people wait till they get geared and reach a high lvl before they start pvp. Then they are in for a rude awakening when they are pitted against someone with 10,000+ ctf and a couple thousand dm kills, that's running in a good team. I've seen 3 man teams wipe the floor against a 5 man.

In any case, when people start dropping out it makes me happy and fills my blood lust, and makes me want play harder and more ruthless. It's when I'm going against the good guys, that makes me slow down and play strategically.

Eh, I just don't believe in quitting. I think it's far worse than losing. You can lose gracefully, but you're always a chump if you quit. WTF pwning someone into quitting is the same as robbing someone's manhood...I definitely think the achievement title [Rapist] would be fitting for people that do it a lot.

FluffNStuff
05-06-2012, 03:56 PM
The 'my opponent talked big but couldn't back it up'? Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf achievement would be cool.

Lady_Pebbles
05-10-2012, 12:49 PM
People often get DCed from games too & try to jump back into the matches. Happend to me sometimes. Although there are people who often drop games after killing a certain amount before they get wtfpwned. o.O

Apostel
05-10-2012, 01:58 PM
It's so much more fun to win all the time than lose all the time.

Yeah, crazy open exciting chess game are fun, until you loose 20 games in a row to a good positional player that forces you into a closed game.

Never the less, in any well made game, you're gonna lose a whole lot to a seasoned player before you start winning. A lot of people wait till they get geared and reach a high lvl before they start pvp. Then they are in for a rude awakening when they are pitted against someone with 10,000+ ctf and a couple thousand dm kills, that's running in a good team. I've seen 3 man teams wipe the floor against a 5 man.

In any case, when people start dropping out it makes me happy and fills my blood lust, and makes me want play harder and more ruthless. It's when I'm going against the good guys, that makes me slow down and play strategically.

Eh, I just don't believe in quitting. I think it's far worse than losing. You can lose gracefully, but you're always a chump if you quit. WTF pwning someone into quitting is the same as robbing someone's manhood...I definitely think the achievement title [Rapist] would be fitting for people that do it a lot.

Consult a psychiatrist, he may help you if you do it quick.

Blaquehaaart
05-10-2012, 02:02 PM
People often get DCed from games too & try to jump back into the matches. Happend to me sometimes. Although there are people who often drop games after killing a certain amount before they get wtfpwned. o.O

Yeah, the lag was crazy last night. Haha...but I'm sure an entire team doesn't get DC'd.

Blaquehaaart
05-10-2012, 02:05 PM

Every time I try that I end up converting them to my cause...

Lady_Pebbles
05-10-2012, 02:09 PM

Yeah, the lag was crazy last night. Haha...but I'm sure an entire team doesn't get DC'd.
Yeah but there is the issue of being in the middle of using your skills and then accidentally hit the Exit button due to the fact that its right where the skills are lol.

Cahaun
05-10-2012, 02:10 PM

That's as scary as the chickens' invasion

Apostel
05-10-2012, 02:11 PM

Sounds like wishful thinking in my opinion

Blaquehaaart
05-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah but there is the issue of being in the middle of using your skills and then accidentally hit the Exit button due to the fact that its right where the skills are lol.

I get that when I'm spamming the swipe button and the match ends...then I get booted to town.

Yeah, they really gotta move that thing.

HunterSLAYER
05-11-2012, 04:29 PM
If there was an achievement called 'GangBANGED!" for the situation mentioned above it would be cool....