PDA

View Full Version : The Malkavian guild

Oroboros
05-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Malkavian Guild

So once again the malkavians have escaped the asylums and are coming out from the shadows. The Malkavians are often referred as insane and
instabil vampires. They do not seek a part in the vampiric society, often they just want to find peace with them self or just do their own thing. Their insanity gives them strenght and they will not fear anything except maybe that banana laying over there?

Disciplines: Auspex, Obfuscate, Dementation.

The goal of the Malkavians:
1. With all our weird humour combined we will laugh,cry and die togheter.
2. PvP (we will train mostly for PvP),PvE togheter and roleplaying will make it all more funnier!
3. Help another fella Malkavian, even thou you like talking tactics with your other personality...
4. If you missed out how to roleplay as a malkavian.... just be weird that will do it!

Requirments for joining:
1. Have a sense of humour otherwise it will be hard for you to roleplay.
2. Be at least lvl 18 because we will PvP alot togheter.
3. Dont scam another malkavian!
4. This is a private guild and from the start i will pick those who can join or not and after a while we will put vote for new members.
5. Play alot and have fun, when you feel like leaving the guild just take a talk with one of us in the guild instead of just disapear.
6. Eat one banana a day (optional requirment)

Write here on the forums or pm me to get in contact or you can text me something nice in the game.
My ingame name is: Oroboros