PDA

View Full Version : just need to check something

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 01:41 PM
DIRECTIONS: Just answer the following question that I am about to provide. There is NO need for other things to be posted.

1.) Who still thinks I'm a scammer? because I'm NOT.
2.) Who still thinks I'm a troll on the forums? because that is NOT true.
3.) Who still thinks I'm anything else that's bad? Don't you even dare.

This thread is meant to clean up my "reputation" that you guys made without my say in it, so it is definitely not pointless.

pvpmaster
08-15-2010, 10:44 PM
1.pffh u scamed me so many times
2.ur like a troll from lord of the rings O.o i aint makin u mad ud rip my head off and my happy place too.
3.i think ur a butterfly
4.i loooo-gags- hells kitchen
lol jk lord is kewl :P

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 10:56 PM
2.ur like a troll from lord of the rings O.o i aint makin u mad ud rip my head off and my happy place too.
3.i think ur a butterfly

Wow dude, I'm sorry. I'm reeaaallly sorry, but I tried to cooperate with you. Your deleted now, you should feel ashamed.

pvpmaster
08-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Wow dude, I'm sorry. I'm reeaaallly sorry, but I tried to cooperate with you. Your deleted now, you should feel ashamed.
i deleted u yesterday :P but no i dont feel ashamed y should i? u use to b kewl but then everytime i talk to u,u hve a "moment"

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 11:18 PM
i deleted u yesterday :P but no i dont feel ashamed y should i? u use to b kewl but then everytime i talk to u,u hve a "moment"

That's because you wouldn't stop annoying the he'll out of me.

FluffNStuff
08-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Did you ever look up persecution complex?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Did you ever look up persecution complex?

What's that?

EDIT: Never mind, I just searched it up. Yeah I have that, but I don't see what's wrong with it...

FluffNStuff
08-15-2010, 11:21 PM
What's that?

I'll take that as a no.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 11:26 PM
I'll take that as a no.

Actually, I don't particularly have that symptom. It's much worse than what I'm expressing. right now I just read that people get angry when a light turns red for some strange reason.

Yeah....I don't have that.....

pvpmaster
08-15-2010, 11:27 PM
That's because you wouldn't stop annoying the he'll out of me.

??? i stoped messaging u all u did waz message me and id say something and ud hve a moment so stop its over we had fun bein friends for a while in PL but im done ur done goodbye.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 11:29 PM
??? i stoped messaging u all u did waz message me

No I meant the things you say like in the first post you posted on this thread.

pvpmaster
08-15-2010, 11:31 PM
-.- and whts wrong with it?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 11:32 PM
-.- and whts wrong with it?

It's THREATENING.

pvpmaster
08-15-2010, 11:35 PM
It's THREATENING.

how...? explain me tht good and ill admit ur right and i waz wrong to post tht

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 11:37 PM
how...? explain me tht good and ill admit ur right and i waz wrong to post tht

Allright, lemme private message you it.

pvpmaster
08-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Allright, lemme private message you it.

still waitin :P

pvpmaster
08-15-2010, 11:51 PM
hurray we friends...again violince leads to marriage so y not friendship....dont get any ideas from tht lord altho ur definition of threat is very off to wht most people r use to
sorry to double post ahaha jk bout tht O.o im not readdin u

KingFu
08-16-2010, 02:04 AM
-sigh. I might as well.

1.) well you scammed mrsbanana out of an alien blaster, so I'm gonna you have scammed, I wouldn't call you a scammer, but I wouldn't trust you to transfer gold, potions, or items.

2.) to be honest, I think you are the trolliest on the forums now...

3.) wait, what? That doesn't make any sense.

4.) bahahahahahhahahahahha

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 03:04 AM
-sigh. I might as well.

1.) well you scammed mrsbanana out of an alien blaster, so I'm gonna you have scammed, I wouldn't call you a scammer, but I wouldn't trust you to transfer gold, potions, or items.

2.) to be honest, I think you are the trolliest on the forums now...

3.) wait, what? That doesn't make any sense.

4.) bahahahahahhahahahahha

Allright, well then that means I won't trust you ever again :).

Oh and a few things:

1.) I didn't scam mrsbanana for the LAST time.
2.) no I'm sure you don't mean that.
3.) forget it
4.) you suck.

jonboy
08-16-2010, 03:10 AM
1.) Who still thinks I'm a scammer?
Still issues over the banana affair.

2.) Who still thinks I'm a troll on the forums?
You're slowly maturing, keep up the good work.

3.) Who still thinks I'm anything else that's bad?
First impressions stick and take forever and hard work to wash off.

Also...

4.) Who loves hell's kitchen because I LOVE their episodes!
I try not to watch to much television, it rots the mind.

Much love.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 03:15 AM
1.) Who still thinks I'm a scammer?
Still issues over the banana affair.

2.) Who still thinks I'm a troll on the forums?
You're slowly maturing, keep up the good work.

3.) Who still thinks I'm anything else that's bad?
First impressions stick and take forever and hard work to wash off.

Also...

4.) Who loves hell's kitchen because I LOVE their episodes!
I try not to watch to much television, it rots the mind.

Much love.

The only reason people think I have a "bad" reputation is because they spread rumors to everyone and that I don't know it. It's really getting on my nerves...

jonboy
08-16-2010, 03:18 AM
Hey lightning concentrate on the positive, personally I think you have changed alot ( for the better), since your arrival.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 03:19 AM
Hey lightning concentrate on the positive, personally I think you have changed alot ( for the better), since your arrival.

But I just want to make it clear to everyone that I'm NOT a troll NOR a scammer and that I DIDNT SCAM MRSBANANA!!!!

I never do these things in rl!

EDIt: Your not answering because you don't believe I can make this possible.....sigh.....

jonboy
08-16-2010, 04:06 AM
Yes I do believe you can turn it around.
Was have dinner sorry for delay in reply.

As for the alleged scam, I wasn't there and have never had an opinion on it. Search my posts if you want.

Be happy.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 04:40 AM
Yes I do believe you can turn it around.
Was have dinner sorry for delay in reply.

As for the alleged scam, I wasn't there and have never had an opinion on it. Search my posts if you want.

Be happy.

Oh kk.

/10chars.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 08:44 PM

But since that is coming from one person, it's hard to concentrate on the positive. I need to completely clean the reputation that everyone lied about.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Okay, so no one else thinks I'm a scammer nor a troll?

Come on, just be serious and honest on your opinions. I would truly hate it if you laugh at me because I'm asking this. This thread was made to CLEAN my reputation, not share it.

So just tell me what you guys think; be serious and honest.

if you think what I'm saying is BS, then think of this as a bump ;).

BeardedBear
08-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Asking people why they don't like you isn't any way to help your reputation.

"You gotta pay the troll toll, to get in the boys hole."

Rarefew
08-19-2010, 10:19 AM
3.i think ur a butterfly
lol jk lord is kewl :P
Go to yur room

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Asking people why they don't like you isn't any way to help your reputation.

"You gotta pay the troll toll, to get in the boys hole."

Eh?

/10chars.

kavanah
08-19-2010, 12:21 PM
lightning I really hope it's because of your age that you just don't get it. If I had a bad reputation the very last thing I think I would do is post a thread PROVOKING people to come and blast me more. A thread defending yourself (in a very strange way) is not going to improve your reputation man. Only time, maturity, and acting right will do that.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-19-2010, 12:23 PM
lightning I really hope it's because of your age that you just don't get it. If I had a bad reputation the very last thing I think I would do is post a thread PROVOKING people to come and blast me more. A thread defending yourself (in a very strange way) is not going to improve your reputation man. Only time, maturity, and acting right will do that.

Yeah its most likely my age....so what should I do then?

kavanah
08-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Yeah its most likely my age....so what should I do then?

Well just off the top of my head:

1) Stop being so public about everything. You are over exposing yourself and all of your problems and dragging everyone else in it. Being so public is not a good thing and usually shows immaturity. If you disrespect someone publicly, apologize publicly.

2) Own up to what you've done wrong. A better thread would have been to simply admit what you have not been very good at, apologize to the community, and ask for a fresh start. Then follow up on that fresh start!

3) When it comes to forums, its a rule of thumb to be overly polite to people. Things can easily be miscommunicated over the internet. Be careful how you joke with people, because what may be a joke to you may be offensive to others and taken in the wrong light.

4) Get out of the spotlight for a little bit. Right now you are the hot ticket "forum troll" as many have labeled you. Limit your posts on the forums to maybe once a day or even once a week when you absolutely MUST post.

5) Do extra nice things in game, help people out, and again not in front of everyone. Do the things in the secret that no one else truely knows about, it will come around to benefit you.

6) Don't be a Mr. Know it all, and try to keep out of other people's threads unless you HAVE to post there. In other words, don't come post what I am posting right now because with your current reputation it will backfire on you most likely.

Just some thoughts...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Well just off the top of my head:

1) Stop being so public about everything. You are over exposing yourself and all of your problems and dragging everyone else in it. Being so public is not a good thing and usually shows immaturity. If you disrespect someone publicly, apologize publicly.

2) Own up to what you've done wrong. A better thread would have been to simply admit what you have not been very good at, apologize to the community, and ask for a fresh start. Then follow up on that fresh start!

3) When it comes to forums, its a rule of thumb to be overly polite to people. Things can easily be miscommunicated over the internet. Be careful how you joke with people, because what may be a joke to you may be offensive to others and taken in the wrong light.

4) Get out of the spotlight for a little bit. Right now you are the hot ticket "forum troll" as many have labeled you. Limit your posts on the forums to maybe once a day or even once a week when you absolutely MUST post.

5) Do extra nice things in game, help people out, and again not in front of everyone. Do the things in the secret that no one else truely knows about, it will come around to benefit you.

6) Don't be a Mr. Know it all, and try to keep out of other people's threads unless you HAVE to post there. In other words, don't come post what I am posting right now because with your current reputation it will backfire on you most likely.

Just some thoughts...

ok, but a few comments:

1.) For number two, I would do that and apologize for every "flaming" thing I've posted and finally ask for a fresh start, but I just KNOw that people will still bug me because they accuse me of still scamming barbamitsos. More to the point, they won't forgive me because they believe him and not me.

2.) For number 5, believe it or not, I simply give armor to people who really need it. For example:

therre was a guy wearing a bone tunic when the earliest campaign was swamps. I had some range croc armor and I gave it to him. then after that I said, "enjoy :)." It felt good....:).

kavanah
08-19-2010, 01:50 PM
ok, but a few comments:

1.) For number two, I would do that and apologize for every "flaming" thing I've posted and finally ask for a fresh start, but I just KNOw that people will still bug me because they accuse me of still scamming barbamitsos. More to the point, they won't forgive me because they believe him and not me.

2.) For number 5, believe it or not, I simply give armor to people who really need it. For example:

therre was a guy wearing a bone tunic when the earliest campaign was swamps. I had some range croc armor and I gave it to him. then after that I said, "enjoy :)." It felt good....:).

Well unfortunately when you lose credit with people it's hard to have them believe you for something, right or wrong.

And cool, keep that up =)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Well unfortunately when you lose credit with people it's hard to have them believe you for something, right or wrong.

And cool, keep that up =)

Well, I might as well give it a try, eh? best of luck to me lol.