PDA

View Full Version : Touchscreen events not registering.

Nassar
05-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Randomly in PVP (ctf specifically), the game will refuse to register touch events correctly.

As in, only the first tap is registered. I can't hold to charge, can't hold pad to move. Only the initial tap registers.

This is EXTREMELY annoying and frustrating as it only seems to happen while in combat with another player. I can't tell if it's certain spells activating this bug or what.
For what it's worth, upon a revive or if I tap the message area to bring up the keyboard and then press the back button, everything goes back to normal.

Another player in the same game as me mentioned this happening to him as well.

It happened to me well over half a dozen times in a single game alone! The annoyance factor is compounded by the fact it only occurs during combat so at the absolute worst moments to lose screen responsiveness (i.e. protecting flag, attacking flag carrier, being mobbed by 2+ players), I do.

Edit: This is the only game in which this happens to me and that the bug can be alleviated in a very specific way (revive or keyboard+back button) causes me to be inclined to think it's a software issue with this specific app itself.
Device: Int'l Galaxy Note GT-N7000
Running CyanogenMod9 with Android version 4.0.4.

Aneheazatek
05-06-2012, 08:05 PM
i encouter this at times.. device Sony Experia arc .

FluffNStuff
05-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Have had missions I tapped go through the animation, not register I activated them. Quite sure this is due to lag.

Nassar
05-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Have had missions I tapped go through the animation, not register I activated them. Quite sure this is due to lag.

I wouldn't call it lag because everyone else is fine, no slowed movements or late updates on other character actions. It's just specifically my device's touchscreen.

Nassar
05-09-2012, 08:37 PM
This is getting REALLY bad - it happened to me at least 8 times in a pvp match and is now also affecting me in pve!

VERY frustrating and VERY annoying!

rinzler
05-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'll send this to our devs to look further into it.

Jugernugetx
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Yea you kind of click something and look away to wait but when you look back. Nothing happens so you have to click it twice. It happens to me alot and i thought it was just my android so i didnt think of posting. No worries:)

Lady_Pebbles
05-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Yep been having this issue as well and it seems it might be related to another bug that was reported regarding the feeding skull. I reported the info there as well.