PDA

View Full Version : I have a obvious suggestion that I'm sure has already been made!

Marrypoppins
05-06-2012, 07:37 PM
We as players need the ability to stash gold and blood packs. Can't understand why this isn't possible yet? Please don't flame me, just seems like this should be standard. Have fun yall

Blaquehaaart
05-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Is there a limit on what you can carry? It's not like you lose them when you die.

Marrypoppins
05-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Other then that?!? I LOVE DARK LEGENDS

Marrypoppins
05-06-2012, 07:44 PM
I dont know if there's a limit cause I'm still an in progress noob :) but I have alts I'd like to be able to move gold and blood packs to. Alts that are poor haha

Otukura
05-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Is there a limit on what you can carry? It's not like you lose them when you die.

Transferring between characters is just harder. Need a friend to do it for you.

Blaquehaaart
05-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Oh, I only have one toon so I didn't think of that.

What would people have more than one toon anyway? It's not like there are different classes in this game.

Otukura
05-06-2012, 08:01 PM

What would people have more than one toon anyway? It's not like there are different classes in this game.

Farm lower level pinks/low level PvP.

Deathpunch
05-06-2012, 08:21 PM
We as players need the ability to stash gold and blood packs. Can't understand why this isn't possible yet? Please don't flame me, just seems like this should be standard. Have fun yall

Stashing of gold is not allowed due to the fact of achievements tied to it. As been stated, there are ways around that. As for blood packs, they removed the ability to trade them because people would create a new account and use the free 10 plat to buy blood packs and trade them to their other alts, delete the account, rinse and repeat. As to why you can't stash them, I'm not real sure. I don't believe there are achievements tied to them. Perhaps it is a byproduct of the trade restriction.

-----
Sent from my ICS powered HTC Evo 3D

Rare
05-07-2012, 09:35 AM

I did it for the premium character slot. Since I could not get help in upgrading my first toon.

Also, its cool having both a male and female character.

Rare
05-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Stashing of gold is not allowed due to the fact of achievements tied to it. As been stated, there are ways around that. As for blood packs, they removed the ability to trade them because people would create a new account and use the free 10 plat to buy blood packs and trade them to their other alts, delete the account, rinse and repeat. As to why you can't stash them, I'm not real sure. I don't believe there are achievements tied to them. Perhaps it is a byproduct of the trade restriction.

-----

If that's the case, they should get rid of the achievement. Don't take away a major feature (that is circumventable anyway) for something so minor.

That's like saying "I can't get a fang transplant because I'm on the list for a fingernail transplant"

Snakespeare
05-07-2012, 12:04 PM
I dont know if there's a limit cause I'm still an in progress noob :) but I have alts I'd like to be able to move gold and blood packs to. Alts that are poor haha

Mary,

I highly doubt they will make DL like PL and SL. Each toon in DL is expected to earn its own vanities and gold. There are no twinks in this game (twinks being lowbie toons who get gifts from the same player's high level toons).

But keep asking. People have been asking all month and they do not seem interested in changing it.

TRICK: have your twinkish toon list a cheap item for as much as you want your high level toon to give it. Then have your high level toon buy it.

bronislav84
05-07-2012, 12:11 PM

-----
Sent from my ICS powered HTC Evo 3DThey could have just took away the ten free plat instead of getting rid of trading packs. I'm sure many people would care about having the ability to trade packs and would be willing to give up having the ten plat.

Deathpunch
05-07-2012, 04:32 PM
They could have just took away the ten free plat instead of getting rid of trading packs. I'm sure many people would care about having the ability to trade packs and would be willing to give up having the ten plat.

I agree, but I guess STS feels otherwise.

-----

Ripper McGee
05-07-2012, 06:07 PM
I agree, but I guess STS feels otherwise.

-----

Between the two, the 10 plat will earn them more actual revenue. It's the "crack dealer" approach; the first hit is free...

Deathpunch
05-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Between the two, the 10 plat will earn them more actual revenue. It's the "crack dealer" approach; the first hit is free...

Exactly.

-----