PDA

View Full Version : Native Client enabled but chrome says it's not

ohokyea
05-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Pretty much every day I have to uninstall and re-install chrome because after playing pocket legends it tells me that Native Client is not enabled. But, not only is it enabled, but when I got to about;flags, it shows it as enabled. I've tried to disable, restart, enable restart... I've tried restarting my PC... along with several other things. However, the only fix has been to uninstall and re-install chrome.

Is there a way to get around this/

Otukura
05-07-2012, 01:03 AM
I'd try reinstalling Chrome

bronislav84
05-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Otu he says he uninstalls and reinstalls pretty much every day.

Sounds like a Chrome issue and not something STS can solve. Email Google?

Otukura
05-07-2012, 01:54 AM
Otu he says he uninstalls and reinstalls pretty much every day.

Sounds like a Chrome issue and not something STS can solve. Email Google?

Ever other :p

Although, it does fix most problems. I'm one of those people who mod my chrome to the point it breaks the Google ToS, so that might screw with mine more than the average person. All the same, it's probably what Google is going to ask if you've done too.

bradchen
05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
You should not have to enable Native Client in about:flags in order to use this game. If the game requires this, it should be fixed in the game.

You should not have to re-install Chrome. If you do, it could be a bug in Chrome or someplace else. If you are still seeing this problem, there are people on native-client-discuss@googlegroups.com who are interested in this sort of thing. Please provide detailed information to how to reproduce your problem (OS version, hardware details, details on the failure mode you are observing, specific game-play or interactions that seem related to the bug, etc.).

jawalia
06-06-2013, 08:29 AM
pretty much same in case of mine starlegends game too -_-