PDA

View Full Version : Character Restore

FluffNStuff
08-15-2010, 02:31 PM
I am sending a message so support at spacetimestudios dot com but figured I would post here so people can bask in my stupidity. I deleted hunnytanker on purpose to re level the bear to 19 and keep it there. Unfortunately I did not think to move off his weapons and money first, which includes a borrowed Ice Mace and Ice Shield. Hoping I can get him restored to move off the stuff, and if not, Dawn, I owe you some frost equipment and will be spending some serious time in LE. Gonna just buy a new spot and create a different character for PVP.

KingFu
08-15-2010, 02:33 PM
What were the frost items? Also, the restore shouldn't be a problem, after it was brought to their attention, they revive mine in 1-2 hours, with nothing missing except my friends list.

King Kamehameha
08-15-2010, 02:34 PM
Sorry to say but omega fail lol no offence

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 02:35 PM
What were the frost items? Also, the restore shouldn't be a problem, after it was brought to their attention, they revive mine in 1-2 hours, with nothing missing except my friends list.

But why do the friend get deleted?

Also, will people on ignore get deleted also?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Sorry to say but omega fail lol no offence

Hey that was cruel.

King Kamehameha
08-15-2010, 02:43 PM
I said no offence but he should have remembered cos he looks at inventory everytime he taps his name I didn't mean to be rude

Royce
08-15-2010, 02:48 PM
But why do the friend get deleted?

Also, will people on ignore get deleted also?

Your ignore list is shared across all characters on your account so that wouldn't be affected. Friend list just isn't backed up. Truth is I think people are lucky that everything else can be restored. The devs could just say tough luck if they weren't so nice.

Kingofhurtz
08-15-2010, 02:59 PM
I have both the mace and shield and wud b glad to donate them :)

FluffNStuff
08-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Conquerers frosty shield and frozen mace of legend. Feel bad because I believe the LE pinks have been nerfed. Figure will need to wait till tomorrow to find out if the restore happened.

asommers
08-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Hunnytanker lives! Fastest restore evar!

-ALS

FluffNStuff
08-15-2010, 03:11 PM
I have both the mace and shield and wud b glad to donate them :)

Thanks! If it doesn't get restored, I will gladly pay you for the items.

FluffNStuff
08-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Hunnytanker lives! Fastest restore evar!

-ALS

YAY, THANKS SO MUCH!!!

And Thanks again to KingofHurtz for the offer.

DawnInfinity
08-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Happy you got hunnytanker restored, but you would not have had to owe me anything. I appreciate your concern though. (:

Kingofhurtz
08-15-2010, 04:37 PM
No problem :) u would not have had to pay anyways tho