PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars Warriors of Mayhem

starfletcher
05-07-2012, 03:54 AM
Warriors of Mayhem would like to Release guild Wars in PL. If you want a War in PvP Post here!
Rules:
- Only your strongest players are allowed on the feilds
- No Leaving
- No Rushing
- No cheating
- Respect your players as there are only 5 per team

dudetus
05-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Hold up when Robert arrives here.

I am sure he'll declare one man war against ur guild. Believe me, I know how this goes.

wvhills
05-07-2012, 10:03 AM
On behalf of the <shadow gypsies> your declaration of war is hereby accepted. we'll see you in the arena. prepare to be rushed, prepare to die.

We do not recognize ur rules. we will rush, we will leave and u will die. We strike from the shadows and to the shadows we return.

dudetus
05-07-2012, 12:37 PM
On behalf of the <shadow gypsies> your declaration of war is hereby accepted. we'll see you in the arena. prepare to be rushed, prepare to die.

We do not recognize ur rules. we will rush, we will leave and u will die. We strike from the shadows and to the shadows we return.

I shall hereby declare that I will personally aid Robert in his endeavoring war against Warriors of Mayhem. I shall do this as an indvidual person, sort of a sponsor of the <Shadow Gypsies> and my personal preferences do not represent the official views and attitudes of <Eclipse>.

We shall take this war into a whole new level. We shall rush ur men (and maybe women if u have 'em) to the point until it is impossible to revive anymore. We shall rush and kill u in PvE as well because our war knows no limits.

After our flawless and actually meaningful crushing victory over u we shall call u all with horrible names (like stinky poopants) to completely complete our conquest.

Be afraid, very afraid.

wvhills
05-07-2012, 01:26 PM
I'm gonna eat ur babies.

Slcinuup
05-07-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm gonna eat ur babies..

Eating babies in guild wars, seems just a little extreme.

morfic
05-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Alls fair in pl and war.

dudetus
05-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Alls fair in pl and war.

Since it is a time of declaring, I do declare that ur signature has always made me doubt my sexual orientation.

It's the sparkles I think.

starfletcher
05-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Hold up when Robert arrives here.

I am sure he'll declare one man war against ur guild. Believe me, I know how this goes. Ill Try and Make it, ill gain more members by the end of the Month

starfletcher
05-08-2012, 10:14 AM

We do not recognize ur rules. we will rush, we will leave and u will die. We strike from the shadows and to the shadows we return. Ill try and make it if i dont good luck

starfletcher
05-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Alls fair in pl and war. Ill try and make it if not Good luck

starfletcher
05-08-2012, 10:16 AM
If i dont make it i wish your guilds good luck, however please Pm me for any Questions.