PDA

View Full Version : Players can play pl without registering in spacetime studios with their emails !!!!

Dhaamo
05-07-2012, 03:55 AM
I just want to bring this problem in the notice of the devs. I just joined the forums to share this problem.

A few months ago an update was done .It was done to ensure that players register their accounts to play PL. But I found that players can play PL without registering.
First in my unregistered account i clicked PLAY it loaded and after sometime it said that i need to register in order to play. If registered this info will be replaced by the place wer ur avatar is shown and there r buttons CONTINUE , ENTER TOWNE and LOGOUT. I loaded my unregistered account and after loading the screen said please register your account in order to play pocket legends. To my surprise I found that when I pressed the place where continue used to be , I entered the game! So I kindly request the Developers to take a look at the problem and rectify it .

My dear warrior begginers please have a look at my thread , Dhaamo - How to deal staggering amounts of damage with warriors

Thank You :)
Yours kindly
Dhaamo

Zaltiar
05-07-2012, 04:06 AM
I think it was always like that. You can play without registration but you won't some benefits. Also unregistered accounts can only be played from that specific phone, registering just allows you to log in from different phones/computer etc

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Dhaamo
05-07-2012, 04:08 AM
true

Dhaamo
05-07-2012, 04:09 AM
But the devs took the pains to make us register right?

starfletcher
05-07-2012, 04:18 AM
Nice Thread

Dhaamo
05-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Thank you :)

Skeletonlord
05-07-2012, 05:09 AM
The point in registering is to make your account more secure. I think that if you have a registered account, you will be more prone to getting account issues and problems, but the devs put that in place to reduce problems.

Dhaamo
05-07-2012, 05:29 AM
even the player count is taken fr only registered accounts if i am right

Dhaamo
05-07-2012, 09:28 AM
and juz now in forums common chat a guy asked me how much it takes to register !!!