PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Richest?

Takezaki
05-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Just curious to see how much gold people have gathered so far.

I have 280k at the moment, would have more but spent some of it on vanities.

Anyone got the 500k gold title?

ArtStar
05-07-2012, 05:46 AM
I know who the richest person in the game is, and he doesn't like using the forums.
I'm not going to post his name though of course.
I have the 500k **achievement**, there is not title for just that,
but with his help we both had it like the third day after release or so.

If I didn't spend 375k on my nurse set, 100k on my manic mask, or 380k on dark desire set, blew 90k on a contest for you guys, or bought my Assault pink gem set with each gem being 30k or higher, I would be pretty rich.
And I haven't even bought plat yet. hehe.

The guy I mentioned before has well over a million, still, after having bought every outfit in the store for AP.

And no he didn't. He thinks buying gold with plat is one of the worst purchases someone can make and I agree.

Mrsberry
05-07-2012, 05:48 AM
I dont think people are going to share how much gold they have. Unless they want people begging for gold in game every two seconds.
Sorry but I wont be sharing with the entire sts community about how much gold I have.

ArtStar
05-07-2012, 06:09 AM
I dont think people are going to share how much gold they have. Unless they want people begging for gold in game every two seconds.
Sorry but I wont be sharing with the entire sts community about how much gold I have.

Lol hmm I just put beggers on ignore if I have to. I bet a lot of the beggers don't even know about these forums though actually. They are obviously children, and it is really bothersome. I DARE a forumer to beg from me, it's silly xD I don't have much to give anyways seeing as how everything I listed above has left me broke xD

Rare
05-07-2012, 07:56 AM
I have around 500k right now. But like Artstar, I've bought a few vanity sets and both masks and also given some prices gems away to some friends.

Also like ArtStar said... beggars don't bother me. I get those even if they don't know how much I have. Easy enough to ignore them.

Iron Hand
05-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Lol idk who richest but would be willing to bet i among the poorest 2k in gold and 1 platinum left :). But at least it is to gain gold quickly by doing missions and selling pinks :)

Walkhardd
05-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Art can iz plz haz 100k of goldz?!?! Plzzzzzzzzz

RedRyder
05-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Ib4l!

I got to 100k last night for the first time. All gone lol

Rare
05-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Ib4l!

I got to 100k last night for the first time. All gone lol

Its easy to spend in this game. That's for sure.

Aculeas
05-07-2012, 10:24 AM

In before the lock.

Samhayne
05-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Poor kitty!

We typically shut these down because they invariably turn into a beg-fest, which just gets annoying.

Closed.