PDA

View Full Version : Few newbie questions about platinum

Maydied
05-07-2012, 07:47 AM
What is good to spend platinum on? So far I haven't buy any more platinums, spent my 10 on ring, as weapons and armor seems to be weak. I was playing game where gear/equipment was the priority, so am little confused or let's say no sure - why would anyone buy thousands of platinums? To buy elixirs? If so, are they neccessary or I can run thought game without spending real money?

If there is some similar thread am sorry, couldn't find it.

Rawrimafish
05-07-2012, 08:00 AM
you spend plat on stuff like elixers, stash spots, auc spots. there are stuff STS adds that are over 10 plat like pets, the dragons r 200 plat each and 500 for a dragon pet set and yea elixers are round 1-40 plat

Iron Hand
05-07-2012, 08:03 AM
In sl and pl platinum items will help but in game legendary(pink) items are better. Platinum also allows you to have unique vanity items which has no effect on your game play but look cool. In sl and pl platinum is really not needed. In dark legends the platinum legendary weapons are boss but hard to get. Other wise platinum in dl just helps you level faster by buying energy and or exp points. In dl in game legendary gems are better but as mentioned the legendary platinum weapon is boss. It is up to u platinum just allows you to expand ur game experience but is not really nessecary. Also u can gain free platinum from downloads and adds. I would check that out first before buying :). I would get enough free platinum to get a premium character as this will help you start out ... But after level 15 in game items way better. Hope i helped have fun friend :)

Maydied
05-07-2012, 12:50 PM
thanks for fast and helpful answers, thread can be closed

Maydied
05-08-2012, 05:51 PM
I think I will misuse this thread once more hehe.
I was 34lvl when I did my first step in Alien Oasis, I completed 9 quests and still have 2 more active, that don't let me enter the right zone saying "level requirements blablabla" even while I am already 36. Zone should be 35-36 so am not sure if it's bug or I need to keep repeating Oasis I till I level up few more times? Am curious because this is first time I have this problem, even if I was collecting quests with lower level than required, I had no problems like this. To mare it clear, am talking about quests First Contact & D'Jinn Mummy.

Appleisaac
05-08-2012, 05:59 PM
I think I will misuse this thread once more hehe.
I was 34lvl when I did my first step in Alien Oasis, I completed 9 quests and still have 2 more active, that don't let me enter the right zone saying "level requirements blablabla" even while I am already 36. Zone should be 35-36 so am not sure if it's bug or I need to keep repeating Oasis I till I level up few more times? Am curious because this is first time I have this problem, even if I was collecting quests with lower level than required, I had no problems like this. To mare it clear, am talking about quests First Contact & D'Jinn Mummy.
Alien Oasis is composed of three different sections that all use the same town. Since you lv 36, you cannot yet access the 2nd or 3rd parts. You probably got the quest from some part two or three character in the alien oasis town, and you can't join a game to complete it because of your level.

Part one- lv 33
Part two- lv 38
Part three- lv 43

:) I'm pretty sure the mummy is a part two character :)
Part Three ;)

Livemau
05-08-2012, 09:47 PM
shake that?

Swords
05-10-2012, 05:28 PM
buying elixirs,Gear for pvp,extra char slot, Exclusive vanitys that sells on Deal of the day one time until its cant be purchased forever, Saving for holidays