PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas for ao3

King Kamehameha
08-15-2010, 03:52 PM
I don't know if anyone else has posted but I have ideas for ao3. First is ao2s lesser djinns could be superiors (I don't know if there will be) they have been called lesser djinn for a reason so why not have a final fight through the desert where at the end us a beam which brings you up to the mothership where you meet alien djinn (a different idea) and the superior greater djinn who serve under the hands of the gods Isis Thoth Osiris Horus. In level 2 you can fight Horus and his side of minions then level 3 Osiris and his side level 4 Thoth and his minions then Isis in level 5. Level 6 is the Queen and King aliens that can drop items rarer than the gods. Level 7 will be a mini dungeon that brings the bosses back to fight.

Legendary weapons could be human technology and rarer ones could be alien and as a bonus complete all the levels and get a new character space and a new race (alien) which starts off with basic alien tech and is the only one to visit a new town that has alien tech.

This could be too much but I'm trying to see if some of my ideas may make it to the devs.

-KK

Rarefew
08-15-2010, 08:25 PM
The thing Is all those gods are good guys. Anubis only appears because nobody goes in his tombs without permission

King Kamehameha
08-16-2010, 03:02 AM
Well make it like they're rogue clones maybe a bit unfinished and they still look a bit alien like you know an alien arm or leg or maybe even a head

King Kamehameha
08-16-2010, 06:06 AM
And if the devs like some of the ideas can I have the dungeon free lol just kidding though it did take me about 7 minutes to type down from my iPod I hope you like

tjornan
08-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Theyre supposed to be "greater djinn" inAO 3

King Kamehameha
08-16-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm doing this cos asommers said to post my ideas on forums this is my ideas so far I want an alien class and a shop with alien tech so I added that on I really want ao3 and I heard it was still in development hope devs like this

King Kamehameha
08-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Mega super ultra bump!!!

giayuan
08-30-2010, 09:35 AM
i dont conpletely understand this idea of greater djinn, but if it means havin djinn for bosses, we alredy hav one
its Seth in ao1

King Kamehameha
08-30-2010, 09:59 AM
No there's lesser djinn in ao2 right?

Snakespeare
08-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Well... Bubba Hotep!!! (ok, wrong movie...)

Or some other big Mummy, not these little wimp mummies. We need a killer Mummy boss like Imhotep. I mean, after all, we've got his Imhotep Eye of the Eagle, it only stands to reason that he should be a major figure. We'd have to go to Hamunaptra, of course, the City of the Dead. (these all reference the Brandon Frasier movie, The Mummy, which is as fictional as the other movie... so I don't know about copyrights to Imhotep or Hamunaptra or even... yum!!!... Nefertari)

King Kamehameha
08-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Lol I love the mummy movies I've seen them all it would be nice to have one with a theme like a movie we watch

Barbamitsos
08-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Very good ideas IMO. I really like em

PvpLegend
08-31-2010, 06:15 PM
Very good ideas IMO. I really like em

what this random dude said (jk)

Kurlz
08-31-2010, 06:32 PM

Or some other big Mummy, not these little wimp mummies. We need a killer Mummy boss like Imhotep. I mean, after all, we've got his Imhotep Eye of the Eagle, it only stands to reason that he should be a major figure. We'd have to go to Hamunaptra, of course, the City of the Dead. (these all reference the Brandon Frasier movie, The Mummy, which is as fictional as the other movie... so I don't know about copyrights to Imhotep or Hamunaptra or even... yum!!!... Nefertari)

thatd be brendan fraiser, not brandon....lol
thought id let u kno that...

King Kamehameha
08-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Hope the devs see this thread :) we need someway to get the devs to look at this thread but how lol (seriously I don't know how:()

Snakespeare
08-31-2010, 09:22 PM
Quests for all three Alien Oasis campaigns with the release. Probably too much to hope for.

bmc85uk
08-31-2010, 10:05 PM
Quests for all three Alien Oasis campaigns with the release. Probably too much to hope for.

Now this I like!

kurl
09-01-2010, 10:43 AM
you stole my idea!!!!! of fighting thoth isis and all them other dudes i was saying it alll these weeks! >.<

Snakespeare
09-01-2010, 11:11 AM
I have no wish to fight Isis, and Thoth doesn't fight. Osiris is dead already. Horus is a good guy!

Anubis and Seth are bad guys, doubtful about Bast. But the Sphinx, now THAT would be an awesome boss fight.

However, I don't want to fight the ones that are the basis of so much that is wonderful in Western culture. It has mostly been absorbed, via the Coptics, into modern thought and isn't recognizable as Egyptian anymore, but nonetheless, these guys are the good guys. I don't want to attack them.

I'd rather fight Imhotep, the Mummy from the movie, and more dragons like Sobek, and more aliens who drop pinks. Where's Botox? LOL!

Cascade
09-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Perhaps when the Ao1 and Ao2 and Ao3 townes come out we could have some Alien merchants?

Snakespeare
09-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah, the turtle aliens from Lathe of Heaven would be great merchants.
http://www.current.org/prog/prog008loh.gif

King Kamehameha
09-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Um I said about alien merchants in the thread your all acting like I didn't and your making this up yourselves (except for the alien turtles I didn't make that up)

Snakespeare
09-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Where? I see you said an alien towne and alien characters. Perhaps you envisioned alien merchants in the alien towne but didn't write it?

In any case, I do not wish to fight Isis. And Osiris is dead. Thoth doesn't fight, he's a scribe. In ancient Egypt scribes were second to the pharaoh in caste. Horus was sacred, and Ra is someone you do not mess with.

Elffy
09-01-2010, 04:40 PM

All three of the names you mentioned were based on real people so not entirely fictional.