PDA

View Full Version : AO3 Guide

Dragonrider023
05-07-2012, 11:47 AM
I was wondering if there is a guide for Alien Oasis 3 (Boss, mob, etc guide)? if theres is not, can someone could?

I hope theres guide cuz i would like to complete my crafting quest (Mystery) Now im working on sword, thanks!

dudetus
05-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh there is an AO3 guide! Sry can't put links, 'cause I am on the forum app... Just try to use the search function.

But if u need help with Mystery quest check out the "quest guide" in the Player's guides section! Mystery questline should be there as well :). It is a sticky :)

Dragonrider023
05-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Oh thanks! what word search should i put? AO3 Guide? also i finally got mystery armor now working on sword and helm

dudetus
05-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Here is the Mystery Quest part of the quest guide :).

Mystery Helm Quests:

Quest: "Ghost in the Museum"
Given by: Mirage (City of Oasis)
Description: Find the Ghost of Malik in the Malik Museum
Notes: N/A

Quest: "Lost Soul"
Given by: Ghost of Malik (City of Oasis - Malik Museum)
Description: Find Lightfeather or the soul of Lightfeather!
Notes: Go to AO2 – Vicious Visitors and keep going straight. You’ll come to a room and then a smaller room after it, which is a dead end. Lightfeather is the shadow NPC similar to the one for the cyber quests. You’ll receive the L50 Mystery Helm recipe here.

Quest: "Optical Illusion"
Given by: An Apparition (AO2 – Vicious Visitors)
Description: Kill Shadows to get King Mynas to appear and take his technology!
Notes: Go to AO3 – Crush the Keeper and defeat King Mynas. Return to the NPC to complete quest.

Quest: "Skull Breaker"
Description: Recover Alien Skull Fragments from Alien Warriors
Notes: Go to AO3 – Captive Audience and collect 10

Quest: "Gem Membership"
Description: Try to find all ten (10) Emerald Pieces any of the Alien Bosses
Notes: Victory Lap is quickest. Make sure to get “Overlord’s Elite” quest from This Ends Now map to knock out two quests at once. Bosses can drop more than one just like the totems. Return to Malik to craft helm.

Quest: "Diary From the Undead"
Given by: Ghost of Malik (City of Oasis - Malik Museum)
Description: Recover twenty (20) pages of Lightfeather's Diary from bosses in the Ancient Pyramids
Notes: Currently the best place is to go (in my opinion) to Plasma Pyramid and kill only Anubis. He's the only one that drops it despite the description saying otherwise. He has a 100% drop rate. The three bosses on Vicious Visitors each drop one 100% of the time...

Mystery Armor Quests:

Quest: "Treasure Hunt!"
Given by: Endee (City of Oasis)
Description: Find ten (10) of Endee’s Treasures in the chests near D’Jinn pirate Seth!
Notes: This gives the L50 Mystery Armor recipe. Go to AO1 – God of the Dunes and open chests. It takes about two runs

Quest: "Sometimes Less is More"
Given by: Annah (City of Oasis)
Description: Try to find three (3) Aramid Fibers on Lesser D’Jinn
Notes: Go to AO2 – Tomb of Mynas or Chariots of the Goons

Quest: "Heavy Metal"
Given by: Jones (City of Oasis)
Description: Retrieve 20 Titanium Fragments from Alien Warriors
Notes: Captive Audience is the best

Quest: "Big Fat Purple Diamond!"
Description: Try to catch Gurgox while he has his Purple Diamond
Notes: Defeat Gurgox until he drops it. Return back to Jones to complete quest. He’ll craft the armor for you.

Quest: "Imprisoned Treasure"
Description: Recover Jones' Artifacts from T'Paxx and his Jailers!
Notes: This quest is commonly missed. You'll need to accept his daily quest first in order to get it. It'll take a number of runs to complete. Some people finished it in 7 runs while others in over 20. You essentially have three shots per run at getting an Artifact.

Mystery Weapon Quests:

Quest: "The Ancient Codex"
Given by: Ramla (City of Oasis - Malik Museum)
Description: Find a D’Jinn that has an Ancient Codex
Notes: You have to talk to her first and buy an untranslated Mystery Weapon recipe for 5 platinum. She is in the Malik Museum. I got one off the regular guys in cloaks on Vicious Visitors.

Quest: "Sewing Destruction"
Description: Defeat Anubis enough times to catch three (3) monofilaments off of him!
Notes: I found Sand Storm to be the quickest

Quest: "Let’s Go Nanotubing"
Description: Recover Carbon Nanotube pieces off of B’Toxx and R’Loxx til you have enough!
Notes: Vicious Visitors or Plasma Pyramid works

Quest: "Jewell of Denial"
Description: Find ten (10) yellow sapphire fragments on Alien Healers!
Notes: I found it easiest to go to Captive Audience since there are always games going on there. You should get them all within two runs. Speak with Ramla (or the Blacksmith next to her) after completing quest to craft your Mystery Weapon.

Quest: "Weapons for Mass Destruction"
Given by: Ramla (City of Oasis)
Description: Take Out 500 Aliens!
Notes: Best to do this with the other quests. Aliens from AO2 also work. Speak to the Blacksmith to craft the weapon. If he does not offer to craft your weapon, make sure you have the recipe. You can buy this from Ramla for 5 platinum.

Hopefully it helps :)

Snakespeare
05-08-2012, 04:10 PM
I seem to recall that Apollo made some videos of VL boss farming. They might still be on his you-tube account...

Dragonrider023
05-08-2012, 06:16 PM
I seem to recall that Apollo made some videos of VL boss farming. They might still be on his you-tube account...
thx

Here is the Mystery Quest part of the quest guide :).

Hopefully it helps :)

thx too

Dragonrider023
05-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Also do crafted or regular set give bonus stat?

RedRyder
05-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Also do crafted or regular set give bonus stat?

All of the AO3 related sets give a bonus, except for the cosmos wand/bracer combo.

Dragonrider023
05-08-2012, 08:53 PM
oh thanks