PDA

View Full Version : About vanity repeat & copy paste,recolor

Senpaikazu24
05-11-2021, 10:38 AM
Hi dev I just want you to notice what I have to say. Everyone is talking about vanity, you just repeat it and change it a little bit and let's say that you just change the color of the vanity, here it is, people are really tired, I hope you don't get angry but people really don't want to repeat you just have the vanity and change what is missing, they prefer new event new vanity even old event as long as it's a different vanity and won't imitate the old vanity and just change the color, I hope you understand, thank you very much ..

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
05-11-2021, 11:20 AM
Hi dev I just want you to notice what I have to say. Everyone is talking about vanity, you just repeat it and change it a little bit and let's say that you just change the color of the vanity, here it is, people are really tired, I hope you don't get angry but people really don't want to repeat you just have the vanity and change what is missing, they prefer new event new vanity even old event as long as it's a different vanity and won't imitate the old vanity and just change the color, I hope you understand, thank you very much ..

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkActually, I would prefer recolored vanities but new content in form of expansion, events, gear etc. One new good set each main event is enough and we have had that the last 3 events. Sorry but the community isn't just one opinion and I dont see how you can write something like this in their name.

Touch Me
05-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Make recolors secondary event vanity so they cheap and not special:p

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk

Pennywisese
05-12-2021, 04:11 PM
You can change vantiy colors?! How?!