PDA

View Full Version : sigh :'[

saool
05-07-2012, 12:56 PM
I woke up this morning happier than ever (I had a great weekend with a friend I met in San Fran.) And went about my normal Monday routine. When I got on Facebook the first thing I see and read, was "R.I.P. Javi." With a picture of who happens to be one of my really good friends. My heart sank. So I asked my ex what happened, and he told me that he died of heart complications (he had some health issues). So I might go down to SoCal to say my final farewell to one of my best "homies" like he used to say it. He was a gangster with a heart of gold. The type that is what we call a "Ride or die b****." Unfortunately he finally gave up. :'(

NECROREAPER
05-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Sorry for your loss Saool.

Reflect on the good times that you guys shared, and always keep him in your heart

Siejo
05-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Awwww sorry dude. Trust me I know how you feel. I don't know if i told you this but my friend recently died a couple of weeks ago as well. He just had his bday and was celebrating it with his friends on a friday night. Come Saturday morning he never woke up. He died in his sleep. Sad thing was we had a convo not too long ago about hanging out and having a BBQ when I got back to Texas. I found out the same way you did, I say R.I.P. on a mutual friends page.

Mrsberry
05-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Im so sorry for your loss. Siejo as well im sorry for your loss.
Its never easy losing a friend or family.

saool
05-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Thanks guys. And yes Siejo my condolences for your loss as well.

Luckily I'm not completely alone in San Fran anymore. This guy I've been talking to actually hung out with me just to make feel better, and he did. But yeah I was reminiscing about our good times and the so many "carne asadas" we had lol. Man I'm going to miss him...

dudetus
05-08-2012, 01:55 AM
I am terribly sorry for ur losses both Saool and Siejo :(...

I wish u both all the possible strength alongside with the relatives of the now late friends.

They both are in a better place now though :)