PDA

View Full Version : Veteran gold backpack

Utilise again
05-12-2021, 01:31 AM
I used to have veteran gold buckle on my old account the backpack when it was tradeable i sold it for cheap idk if its still tradeable

Oawaoebi
05-12-2021, 01:53 AM
ok and now? What do you want to tell us how can we help? Old items who were tradeable back in the days usually still are. It will just be a pain to find smb having one of those old items you are seeking for.

Utilise again
05-12-2021, 01:58 AM
I mean i didnt know the rarity back then i was always a good pvp player so i guess its like a ctf banner

Oawaoebi
05-12-2021, 02:19 AM
Maybe I can understand you better, if you explain what you want to tell us or let us know.
You just mentioned that you are an old Player and have had a Vanity backpack. You didnt asked any specified question or gave us a topic to discuss about. For the next time i recommend you, if you want to get a helpful reaction to ask a question, thats the easiest way to get an answer.

Sorry, if i should bother you with that. I have to improve my english skills for my final exams soon and a lot of work to do. So have a nice and wonderful day. Stay safe and enjoy the game :)

Spooked
05-12-2021, 02:23 AM
Maybe I can understand you better, if you explain what you want to tell us or let us know.
You just mentioned that you are an old Player and have had a Vanity backpack. You didnt asked any specified question or gave us a topic to discuss about. For the next time i recommend you, if you want to get a helpful reaction to ask a question, thats the easiest way to get an answer.

Sorry, if i should bother you with that. I have to improve my english skills for my final exams soon and a lot of work to do. So have a nice and wonderful day. Stay safe and enjoy the game :)

It really wasnt that hard to pick out the question contained in his post.
Simply put, he was asking wether the item is still tradable, not sure where u got the idea from hes asking you to look for one.
To answer the OP’s question, no the golden buckler is not tradable anymore.

Utilise again
05-12-2021, 02:34 AM
Thanks man wish i never sold it

Champist
05-12-2021, 03:34 AM
I thought it was always untradeable

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Utilise again
05-12-2021, 03:43 AM
Nah it was tradeable at early stage