PDA

View Full Version : Preview 5/12/21 | Ursoth Continues + House Party Event Returns Soon!

Remiem
05-12-2021, 06:51 AM

Happy Wednesday, Legends!

I see you've all been busy saving Elondria from certain destruction! The Ursoth's Assault even continues this week, along with a couple of exclusive sales coming your way this weekend.

Visit the store this weekend, the 15th and 16th to get your hands on 2 event-exclusive auras:

The Kings of Corruption Aura:

And, the Crypt Raider Aura:

232445 232446

What items are you still chasing for this event? What's your favorite loot so far?

Get Ready to Party...Arlor Style!

After all that tough fighting, it might be nice to let loose...with a party! You all remember our favorite party crasher, Blotto, right?

The House Party event is on its way back with some updates based on YOUR feedback, namely, rewards and event crates will be the same for both host and attendees. So, whether you're throwing a party or attending one, you'll have the same chance at all the rewards. Party on, Legends!

Who are you inviting to your party this year?

firebelt & crystalkiller
05-12-2021, 02:31 PM
hope blotto wont mess up economy.. if its same as last year multi accounters will make billions. never wanna see economy in dust again.

Encryptions
05-12-2021, 03:20 PM
I do ask if there can be a blotto pet heroic and arcanite that has a
rare chance to drop only from the blotto himself. Can also drop blotto vanity pieces for each class.

Willl
05-12-2021, 04:03 PM
Hope no insane gold loot from this boss. Again breaking economy isnt good

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Pennywisese
05-12-2021, 04:08 PM
I think that when someone buys something that you listed on the auction house, there should be a notification in your alert box. Like when Klaas and Shazbot are ready for you to claim your gifts, they need to do that with auction, or in your email.

Stephencobear
05-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Would like to see the # of ppl required to spawn him be lower than last year,
is it the sameness last year?

Stephencobear
05-12-2021, 05:11 PM
Also, there is no edit button in this section of the forums at all 0. O’

Sixtie
05-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Ok So the hydra is added to the aura.

Mojos
05-12-2021, 06:08 PM
bloto’s monster furni would be nice too...

BaronB
05-12-2021, 07:51 PM
bloto’s monster furni would be nice too...

was just thinking the same thing!

Make the banner and monster holders even better would be if it was also available for guildhalls...

BaronB
05-12-2021, 08:00 PM
was just thinking the same thing!

Make the banner and monster holders even better would be if it was also available for guildhalls...

P.S

Fantastic idea for the event here...

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?574461-House-Party-Event

Have Blotto also appear in guildhalls!!

If futishmas post in the chat is correct about improvements towards guild events system... Wouldnt having Blotto crash a guild hall party great way to promote guilds and its event system even more ?

Could even cost a guild event token to allow Blotto to be able to visit guild hall...

Faded09
05-13-2021, 12:02 AM
Can you pls add crypt vanity in store its too hard to get the armor :(

nikita.perevoz4ikov
05-13-2021, 01:05 AM
nice, great job

Vulcainx
05-13-2021, 03:39 AM
P.S

Fantastic idea for the event here...

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?574461-House-Party-Event

Have Blotto also appear in guildhalls!!

If futishmas post in the chat is correct about improvements towards guild events system... Wouldnt having Blotto crash a guild hall party great way to promote guilds and its event system even more ?

Could even cost a guild event token to allow Blotto to be able to visit guild hall...

232449Good idea
+1

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Beard
05-13-2021, 05:02 AM
nice hope yall enjoy

Kakashis
05-13-2021, 08:54 AM
Nice! Haven't had a real house party since covid :(

xianver
05-13-2021, 10:56 AM
this is so good news.., last year only host and host spouse can get the rare loot, and it's unfair for the others who is in Party..,

octavos
05-13-2021, 01:37 PM
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I ask is plz increase the rate of the "masks" to fight bloodbrub. thx

neuzihi
05-13-2021, 10:21 PM
why there is no "Crypt Raider aura" with the full vanity set like "The Kings of Corruption Aura"?

neuzihi
05-13-2021, 10:34 PM
why there is no "Crypt Raider aura" with the full vanity set like "The Kings of Corruption Aura"?

lol overlook

pentaboom
05-14-2021, 02:50 AM
is it possible to have one more round of elite skyborn aura on store this weekend?

profmsb
05-14-2021, 02:56 AM

Happy Wednesday, Legends!

I see you've all been busy saving Elondria from certain destruction! The Ursoth's Assault even continues this week, along with a couple of exclusive sales coming your way this weekend.

Visit the store this weekend, the 15th and 16th to get your hands on 2 event-exclusive auras:

The Kings of Corruption Aura:

And, the Crypt Raider Aura:

232445 232446

What items are you still chasing for this event? What's your favorite loot so far?

Get Ready to Party...Arlor Style!

After all that tough fighting, it might be nice to let loose...with a party! You all remember our favorite party crasher, Blotto, right?

The House Party event is on its way back with some updates based on YOUR feedback, namely, rewards and event crates will be the same for both host and attendees. So, whether you're throwing a party or attending one, you'll have the same chance at all the rewards. Party on, Legends!

Who are you inviting to your party this year?
hope some decent gold loot as last year..if not then...only those that profit n rich last year will be the one that can profit...then why we all play this event then?and if speaking of fairness..then take back all the gold that anyone that participate in last year blotto event to be fair if wanna nerf or remove gold drop this yr

MiruZetu
05-14-2021, 08:59 AM
hope some decent gold loot as last year..if not then...only those that profit n rich last year will be the one that can profit...then why we all play this event then?and if speaking of fairness..then take back all the gold that anyone that participate in last year blotto event to be fair if wanna nerf or remove gold drop this yr

Then u should also had played last year🤣

Nottsforlife
05-14-2021, 10:21 AM
So same loot for everyone? Great
Please make sure this doesn't break the market like last time and thanks this is really a fun event

Deadsuperman
05-14-2021, 11:14 AM
We need a way to block uninvited guests, people who you don't want in can just keep spam joining houses and can continue to be quite a nuisance. Last year that was a huge problem for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-14-2021, 12:34 PM
We need a way to block uninvited guests, people who you don't want in can just keep spam joining houses and can continue to be quite a nuisance. Last year that was a huge problem for me.

You have house permissions. If you don't want everyone in, don't make it public.

Deadsuperman
05-14-2021, 01:18 PM
I understand that, generally I leave my house open. For everyone to join, but then we get alt accounts... and they spam in 5 or 10 of bot accounts. And there's no way to keep them from coming in unless we kick them..... then they spam in their alts right after. If we just put it on private or guildies only, Then we would have to kick all the friendly randoms who want to actually join and see or party and chill....instead we get bot farmers

sweeetcakes
05-14-2021, 10:14 PM
You have house permissions. If you don't want everyone in, don't make it public.

what about people on your ignore list..they are ignored for a reason, but they can show up in house, can there be a way to fix this please?

Undershooting
05-15-2021, 01:16 AM
what about people on your ignore list..they are ignored for a reason, but they can show up in house, can there be a way to fix this please?

I want people in your ignore list to show up so you can see them :D

flashio
05-15-2021, 01:58 AM

That reply is kinda lazy coming from a developer, at least in my opinion...
House permissions clearly need a rework, doesn't make much sense for ppl on ignore list to be able to join our houses as long as we have it open for everyone.
The problem with house joining could be solved easily by applying the ignore list and favorite systems, make an option to allow to join favorite only and make players in our ignore lists not being able to join our houses.

sweeetcakes
05-15-2021, 07:08 AM
I want people in your ignore list to show up so you can see them :D

You are gonna make my list princess :D

BaronB
05-15-2021, 07:32 AM

makes it more op :3

Jemstroyer
05-15-2021, 08:51 AM
Make the gold drop same as last year. Gold loot awakes are there for a reason. You cant say price manipulation, price drops and rise that's the way and theres no suggested price listed in every item so you are free to name your price. 7days event making 10-50k every 30minutes is just small to how much a 600gl+ earns in one week EVG/DM

Itemstore
05-15-2021, 11:27 AM
Any chance there will be fish tanks for houses [emoji4]

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

arlor.rendtail
05-15-2021, 08:37 PM
Make the gold drop same as last year. Gold loot awakes are there for a reason. You cant say price manipulation, price drops and rise that's the way and theres no suggested price listed in every item so you are free to name your price. 7days event making 10-50k every 30minutes is just small to how much a 600gl+ earns in one week EVG/DMthose ppl complained about gold drops are the poor merchers who doesnt know how to farm buddy. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Narekap
05-15-2021, 11:43 PM
please no insane gold loot for these fake "inflation" players to raise up everything. please nerf the gold drop before release.

alexkousherian1
05-16-2021, 11:25 AM
Please keep the gold drop a steady stable for the economy to be stable.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Deadsuperman
05-16-2021, 11:27 AM
The gold loot isn't the problem; again its people being able to block those specific bots, that join their house and take advantage.

Moneysafe
05-16-2021, 11:38 AM
Nice House party event

alexkousherian1
05-16-2021, 06:08 PM
The gold loot isn't the problem; again its people being able to block those specific bots, that join their house and take advantage.

Sent from my SM-G973U using TapatalkGold loot? Where did mention gold loot? And yes, gold is the problem because people are gonna make fake inflation nonsense.

Deadsuperman
05-16-2021, 06:10 PM
Gold loot? Where did mention gold loot? And yes, gold is the problem because people are gonna make fake inflation nonsense.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using TapatalkMaybe scroll up and you'll see[emoji2273]

alexkousherian1
05-16-2021, 06:11 PM
Maybe scroll up and you'll see[emoji2273]

Sent from my SM-G973U using TapatalkThought you were referring to me lol

Deadsuperman
05-16-2021, 06:26 PM
Thought you were referring to me lol

Sent from my SM-A705MN using TapatalkOh just re-read you previous comment I redact what I said, becuase ya kinda is about your comment. No nerf is needed to be done to goldloot at all. The problem isn't the goldloot, its the people breaking the loose system that allows people to get it. If you would just allow people block the unwanted people/bots from joining the houses. It would save alot of work, and headache from everyone's plate. Developers included.

alexkousherian1
05-16-2021, 06:28 PM
Oh just re-read you previous comment I redact what I said, becuase ya kinda is about your comment. No nerf is needed to be done to goldloot at all. The problem isn't the goldloot, its the people breaking the loose system that allows people to get it. If you would just allow people block the unwanted people/bots from joining the houses. It would save alot of work, and headache from everyone's plate. Developers included.

Sent from my SM-G973U using TapatalkBlocking off bots or afk people won't justify tons of players making millions of gold within hours

Deadsuperman
05-16-2021, 06:31 PM
Blocking off bots or afk people won't justify tons of players making millions of gold within hours

Sent from my SM-A705MN using TapatalkConsidering you need a ton of people in order to be able to participate yes, yes it will. At least a giant majority of them. Oh and to answer that first question of yours... that's wherehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210516/ae5a37146ab59c2178bd43acdc1fc67c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210516/77a634a3cebc36630d9435141faf1cdc.jpg

alexkousherian1
05-16-2021, 06:32 PM
I think you're misinformed, gold drop as in the gold obtained by killing the boss and not referring to gold loot -_-

Rado
05-16-2021, 06:47 PM
I think that when someone buys something that you listed on the auction house, there should be a notification in your alert box. Like when Klaas and Shazbot are ready for you to claim your gifts, they need to do that with auction, or in your email.

+1 for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itemstore
05-17-2021, 03:05 AM
I think we should get no gold drop from blotto instead tuns of new house items like fishtanks and outher amazing fernature a staircase what let's you go upstairs giving another dimension to houses also loads more great fernature ideas here's hopeing after all a house event should have tuns of fern to loot what's point of looting gold when we got M6 DM evg normal valley gates and so on XD

Itemstore
05-17-2021, 03:27 AM
Also there's many ways to fix economy first off awake gems hundreds of players have 10+ stack of waiting to sell when price rise so they don't mind blotto dropping lots of gold cuz ittle all become ours in the end so have another awakening make us lose bank is one option but my fave option is more a benefit to everyone do a charity lb one for plat one for gold make the lb vanity tradabal to increase demand make you have to pure gold in and pure plat for the 2 lbs and make them op vanities also have a tittle like Saint or something and just watch make limits of 1b a day max on how much gold can be put in to stop sniping at end and see what happens [emoji1787] that's the way to fix economy

KarTik1
05-17-2021, 12:49 PM
When we have a event boss who can drop up to arcane and heroic rarity drop why blotto cant drop
From normal house to merchent house as a rare drop and other house furniture. Insted of high ammount of gold add such item to drops so people can farm house items and every one can get their own houses. They will rise in price like eggs do again .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mklucasjt
05-17-2021, 01:59 PM
good morning, good afternoon and good night team spacetime, I would like to ask with much appeal for you to listen to us, please place the drop of Gold drop on the boss as the amount of Gold loot the character has, as it is not fair that a player If you have a PC and a cell phone, log in to 10 fakes accounts and keep dropping 50-100k, please the game economy is so stable but a little manipulated. Imagine an honest player 1m farma in an hour and another player with this event farma it with 10 afk account?

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Aburus
05-17-2021, 06:26 PM
good morning, good afternoon and good night team spacetime, I would like to ask with much appeal for you to listen to us, please place the drop of Gold drop on the boss as the amount of Gold loot the character has, as it is not fair that a player If you have a PC and a cell phone, log in to 10 fakes accounts and keep dropping 50-100k, please the game economy is so stable but a little manipulated. Imagine an honest player 1m farma in an hour and another player with this event farma it with 10 afk account?

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

+1 for the gold loot drops
I also think that only hosts and their spouses should have the chance to loot the party furnishing items, just like last year, else... they will be very cheap and easy to obtain

AlRocky
05-17-2021, 08:41 PM
Well, i just thinking.

I think it will better if only player who attack blooto that can get a drop. So we can prevent afk player to get a drop

Itemstore
05-18-2021, 01:54 AM
Well, i just thinking.

I think it will better if only player who attack blooto that can get a drop. So we can prevent afk player to get a dropThat's clever I like that

Itemstore
05-18-2021, 03:23 AM
I would love to see the following house items added into game with interaction features pool table,ice hockey table, snooker table, bowling alley,put put golf, tennis court, basketball court, baseball court, swimming pool, ping pong table and many more I have made all these in the past just would be nice for a more interactive system it would be nice with these house items please consider it [emoji16]

Ciztine
05-18-2021, 01:35 PM
is theres a require for house party ? how many players need in the house to make boss appears?

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

PatD
05-18-2021, 02:23 PM
is theres a require for house party ? how many players need in the house to make boss appears?

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

We will know all the details tomorrow when they post the preview :)

Bapetz
05-19-2021, 12:39 AM
Yeeeey Blotto