PDA

View Full Version : " pet passives"

Potofgreed
05-12-2021, 06:56 AM
Certain aspects of the game need a revamp.

Example

"Pet passives"
Once you realize how useless most pet passives are you should see a trend.

When I put pet passives under a microscope starting from the beginning of 2013 till now.

Most pet passives tell me they were created for pvp. How ever This started to change in 2016-2018
With the introduction of awaken ,lucky and chester.

The games pet passives are leaning more toward bossing and farming.
Chance to Reduce damage, Chance to reduce critical hit chance and chance to increase gold loot etc. Reduce crit and reduce damage work in pvp. But you sorta have to ask yourself well? What is the point?.

When you think of well what's next for pet passives and or proc abilities in general such as Snare,pushback,feeble,Reflect,banish,reduce move speed,Reduce armor,Reduce dodge,Reduce hit,bleed,poison,freeze,stun, paralyze and etc. When you think of these things being applied in pve. these things aren't useful anymore and probably won't never be again.

edit: i removed pulls.

Most Bosses and some event mobs are unaffected to most these things.

Mobs die so fast now pet passives and some abilities can't be applied. if not they're hp is so high these things don't matter.

So when you think of What's useful today. The only things that come to mind are Reduce damage and increase gold loot.

With all this being said I understand completely why things are the way they are.

All I can do at this point is speculate. But I'm looking forward what's to come.

Take care

P.o.g

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk