PDA

View Full Version : Dhaamo -NO NEED SEARCH FRIENDS LIST ANYMORE TO MESSAGE A PERSON [INPUT CODE]!!

Dhaamo
05-08-2012, 01:15 AM
I just wanted to share this with you!
This is just a simple way to message a person without searching your friends list!
You just need to know the name of the person to do this.
Go to chat box - input CODE "/tell" and the name of the person .
Leave space and start typing your message!
(This works only with online players)

Thanking you,
Dhaamo

Plz thank me if you really found this useful :)

Skeletonlord
05-08-2012, 01:24 AM
This is not worthy of a guide, it is known by almost all the Pocket Legends community.

dudetus
05-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Yes as Skelly said this is not worth to be a guide.

If I recall correctly it was Necro (correct me if I am wrong) who put it perfectly: If it is explainable IG with few PMs it is not worth of making a guide.

On a side note: U can just put /t and there is no need to put /tell

LwMark
05-08-2012, 01:36 AM
I dnt see him sayin it was a guide i think he was just lettin people know who didnt know..i recently found out a couple months agk n i been playin a year or so ..thx for shating

Dhaamo
05-08-2012, 01:37 AM
lol i never told this was a guide

Dhaamo
05-08-2012, 01:38 AM
LwMark has exactly posted my intention

Dhaamo
05-08-2012, 01:39 AM
and as far as i know many players do not know about this.

LwMark
05-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Dhammo theres a couple other commands to..like /trade i cant think of others off top of head..know anymore?

Edit:
Bfore someone chews yu up..try and not double .triple post etc. People dnt .like it.

Skeletonlord
05-08-2012, 01:42 AM
lol i never told this was a guide

This is meant to be a guide. "please thank if you found this useful". This suggests it is probably meant as a guide.

@Lwmark if you type in chat in game "/", a list of known commands will appear.

LwMark
05-08-2012, 01:44 AM
I dnt beleive the " please like this" means guide. But ohyea yur right it does show commands

Lowlyspy
05-08-2012, 01:48 AM
This is meant to be a guide. "please thank if you found this useful". This suggests it is probably meant as a guide.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Yeah not a guide. Still pretty common knowledge on the forums though. This would be better said ingame to new people, most of the forum is comprised of fairly experienced players who already know,most of the commands.

Siejo
05-08-2012, 01:59 AM
This is not worthy of a guide, it is known by almost all the Pocket Legends community.

No need to be rude. If you took a moment to see their join date you would see this is a new player. Maybe they don't know that this is common knowledge and was trying to be helpful. If I remember correctly there are lots of guides like this with people asking for thanks O.O. All you need to do is explain how to use the search function. Thank you anyways Dhammo for taking the time to share this.

dudetus
05-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Oh, well for me it seemed to be like a guide but yup, there is no mentioning. My bad.

Siejo
05-08-2012, 02:06 AM

The thanks doesn't apply to just guides. I have received thanks without making any guides so this is just your assumption.

Dhaamo don't get discouraged from sharing stuff. Just be sure to use the search at the top of this page and if it isn't found please feel free to share your tips for new people to see ^_^

Dhaamo
05-08-2012, 02:31 AM
Wow ty fr the corrections and encouragement guyz!
I just joined the forums but I am playin pl fr sometime.
I have a lv 64 mage lv 57 bear lv 30 bird.

Siejo
05-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Nice of you to join us on the forums. Lots of info here and you stay up to date with new content and events.

LwMark
05-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Like siejo said u find out alot more stuff bout sts games in forums then just playing ingame..like the weapon contest :)

JaytB
05-08-2012, 04:06 AM
Oh the hypocrisy..

Lol!

On topic: you can also just type '/t', works same as '/tell' :)

LwMark
05-08-2012, 04:34 AM
Offtopic Jaytb u havent gotten back to me about that question i asked a while ago

JaytB
05-08-2012, 04:49 AM
Offtopic Jaytb u havent gotten back to me about that question i asked a while ago

Ow yes, haven't been playing much lately (no time between work&family). I'll PM you after work, or as soon as I have some spare time :)

WoundedEagle
05-08-2012, 05:07 AM
I bet if every one of you go through your posts, you've asked for a thanks at least once. So this is hypocrisy of hypocrisy. It wasn't meant to be a guide.The player showed up and realized that there was a command prompt that they hadn't noticed before. Take the advice or leave it. He was trying to help and asking for a thanks isn't going to hurt anybody. This is useful information to someone who didn't know, right?

Appleisaac
05-08-2012, 05:58 AM
/t- private message
/team- talk to team in pvp
/who- list of names of people in your town/dungeon/arena
/r- reply to last person to message you
/trade- pull up trade menu (useful in pvp, so you can see your opponent's lv and stats)
/g- guild chat
/h- shows host of game

These are all the ones I know of

Swampy
05-08-2012, 06:09 AM

Let's count how many "guides" skel has written, shall we?

XchilangopwnX
05-08-2012, 06:18 AM
@WE bro, I haven't ever asked for thanks so your theory is incorrect :p
@swampy I am sorry...I just think I lmfao...xD

NECROREAPER
05-08-2012, 07:44 AM
I bet if every one of you go through your posts, you've asked for a thanks at least once. So this is hypocrisy of hypocrisy. It wasn't meant to be a guide.The player showed up and realized that there was a command prompt that they hadn't noticed before. Take the advice or leave it. He was trying to help and asking for a thanks isn't going to hurt anybody. This is useful information to someone who didn't know, right?

Not I, Mr. Eagle. A thanks has never been for by me as of yet.

@Dudetus: 'twas I indeed

Dalinuel
05-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Its getting to where when someone posts something certain people always have to be so negative... Come on people its a forum that's all, so lets stop with all the comments on correcting someone.. I think its having a negative effect on the community as a whole. So next time you think your doing the rite thing by policing the forums do us all a favor and keep your comments to yourselves :rolleyes:

Zeus
05-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Give a person a status and it goes to their heads.

LwMark
05-08-2012, 09:46 AM
U reminded when u said policing that
I think its ironic that where im from "lakeworth fl" they call cops , trolls..probly other places to.

" troll down, troll down baby, when they comin 3 cars deep, troll down, troll baby"

Lowlyspy
05-08-2012, 01:20 PM
I bet if every one of you go through your posts, you've asked for a thanks at least once.
Nope ^_^

Delphina
05-08-2012, 05:11 PM
I'm going to close this thread because of the direction it is heading.