PDA

View Full Version : Please implement a PvP lobby button!

Ripper McGee
05-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Why must we run to the PvP entrance in the district? If I can simply go to a mission via the map, why can't I do the same for the PvP lobby? Also, if I don't like the match I'm presented with, why can't I simply "back out" to the lobby? Why do I have to go to the map, then the district then run back to the PvP zone?

Vampound
05-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Why must we run to the PvP entrance in the district? If I can simply go to a mission via the map, why can't I do the same for the PvP lobby? Also, if I don't like the match I'm presented with, why can't I simply "back out" to the lobby? Why do I have to go to the map, then the district then run back to the PvP zone?

yeah i agree with you.....

Hullukko
05-09-2012, 12:26 AM
I totally agree. I'm very frustrated because of that.

If they want us to linger in the street perhaps a carrot would work better than a stick.

sun light
05-15-2012, 01:06 PM
agree ;)
a back street button will be nice also

Kaytar
05-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Was just thinking about that today. Agree

Staryknight
05-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Yep I don't understand why these kind of features haven't been implemented. They obviously have existing code to do this so its not a time issue. I see no possible advantage for sts to only allow players to randomly join a random game.

Their matchmaking system is terrible and the queue times are unacceptable. If no one on my friends list is in a game with an open spot I simply don't pvp. I've given up on letting the system find a game for me.

We need the ability to host private games, a list of all current games to chose from, and the ability to join a PvP game from the map.

Walkhardd
05-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Was just thinking about that today. Agree

I thought about that the first day I found pvp...thought I was doing something wrong.

I wish the "join"game option, like in pl/sl, was implemented here. On that note, I really wish sts followed the same model as their other games.