PDA

View Full Version : Arc beamine

Utilise again
05-15-2021, 01:33 AM
Does arc beamine aa work in pvp? Or only for mobs

Azel
05-15-2021, 05:11 AM
Man you should cool it.... You keep creating threads for any stupid question that pops in your head. Ask your guildmates or friends some of those questions before creating threads everytime.

P.S : If you like asking questions soo much use the chat box instead

Advocacies
05-15-2021, 05:35 AM
Man you should cool it.... You keep creating threads for any stupid question that pops in your head. Ask your guildmates or friends some of those questions before creating threads everytime.

P.S : If you like asking questions soo much use the chat box instead

he wants attention so bad

will0
05-15-2021, 05:46 AM
lol ... click more thread count .......................

Crocodile
05-15-2021, 06:28 AM
Another pointless thread.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
05-15-2021, 06:53 AM
Tips
1. Duel someone with you and and ask if it is ok to test your pet aa.
2. Go to pvp and try your pet aa.
3. Create another account and duel your main then test it just as simple as that.

Susanne
05-15-2021, 07:02 AM
Why can't someone just answer the question if you're all so clever?
At least I admit I don't have a clue.
What's the sodding point of having forums?

Aldous
05-15-2021, 07:53 AM

General Discussion is made for constructive exchange of ideas and tackling in-game issues. This dude's inquiries are self explanatory and can be answered without having to create a thread every single time. I see that you have been lurking here for quite a long time, shouldn't you know that by now?

snakeeyes
05-15-2021, 08:03 AM
But i think need to respect thats why (dev says we are family here).

Azel
05-15-2021, 08:19 AM

Were you sleeping all this time? Do you even know the number of useless thread's he/she makes a day. For someone with good amount of time spend here you should know that by now bud.

Spooked
05-15-2021, 08:23 AM
Hmm weird, dont see any rules prohibiting someone from making multiple posts a day.
Try to contact your local authorities if someone is forcing you to view his threads at gunpoint

Scll
05-15-2021, 08:26 AM
His asking a question, Idm him making another 100 as long as it's not a troll and if it bothers any1 dont click on his threads. Simple.

Susanne
05-15-2021, 08:27 AM
I don't lurk and I certainly don't spend my time looking at every thread.
At least I know who not to help in Maus anymore. Saved my alt a job.
We are supposed to be helpful. Well you shot yourself in the foot.
Good Day.

Farmisthevibe
05-15-2021, 08:56 AM
Here we go again...he asked a question and yet again y’all come to be toxic. Just answer the question and move it along simple it’s general discussion for a reason right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mutantninjaz
05-15-2021, 09:37 AM
Here we go again...he asked a question and yet again y’all come to be toxic. Just answer the question and move it along simple it’s general discussion for a reason right?

Hey buddy idk if this question is genuine or not but I been seeing this guy create multiple threads day after day, some of which were pointless.

This are some of the question he asked in his latest threads where no one felt to reply
1. Should this setting be turned on or off ah nvm i found it sorry
2. Am i tripping but i think pet and char looks smaller especially on rogue and pet gourdy
3. Have the chars and pets reduced in size gourdy looks smaller than before
4. Can we customise the colour of our titles for example hero of legend title we can change the colour to blue
5. How much plat is it to open hugthulu crate

Now if you so keen on answering, you can try answering these above questions for him. Good day bro.

Farmisthevibe
05-15-2021, 09:43 AM
Hey buddy idk if this question is genuine or not but I been seeing this guy create multiple threads day after day, some of which were pointless.

This are some of the question he asked in his latest threads where no one felt to reply
2. Am i tripping but i think pet and char looks smaller especially on rogue and pet gourdy
4. Can we customise the colour of our titles for example hero of legend title we can change the colour to blue

Now if you so keen on answering, you can try answering these above questions for him. Good day bro.

Not keen on answering it’s just y’all being toxic just because he asked questions even though majority of it them are pointless don’t comment if don’t have the answer :p

codered
05-15-2021, 09:51 AM
Someday he will ask about why his friend mage is bluer than his.

Utilise again
05-15-2021, 10:17 AM
Lmaooo hahahhaha

Spooked
05-15-2021, 10:18 AM

So what? Let the person make threads how does it interfere with your live so much you feel like you should rally to silence him?
Mustve missed the coronation where they crowned you chief of arlor forums police "bro"
For the record, im not seeing any AAA appraised threads from you either, so what exactly are you so upset about

Utilise again
05-15-2021, 10:19 AM
Uno why azel like this because hes a forum adept oooof

Farmisthevibe
05-15-2021, 10:44 AM
So what? Let the person make threads how does it interfere with your live so much you feel like you should rally to silence him?
Mustve missed the coronation where they crowned you chief of arlor forums police "bro"
For the record, im not seeing any AAA appraised threads from you either, so what exactly are you so upset about

Ty Ty all they got to do is don’t reply lol

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-15-2021, 08:27 PM
Nobody gotta read his threads, just like the way nobody reads mine T.T

Farmisthevibe
05-15-2021, 09:18 PM
Nobody gotta read his threads, just like the way nobody reads mine T.T

Pain.. I feel you[emoji20]

Lookupnabs
05-15-2021, 09:23 PM

Hey bro just ignore this guy here ..... he is actually one of the most toxic and salty persons i have met in the game. He always overprices his items and is a master at manipulation. Please look into his forum acc and mute his ign and better dont maintain contact with him . He doesnt help anyone and is just a very SAD person, but pretends to be the boss.... .

Repent
05-15-2021, 10:11 PM
Anyone else just read this thread while sipping on some coffee? No just me? Anyways have a good day y'all - Atoned

Saint Jaffo
05-15-2021, 10:14 PM
Anyone else just read this thread while sipping on some coffee? No just me? Anyways have a good day y'all - Atoned

I get myself some popcorn and a soda, then it’s time to scroll through his threads!

Farmisthevibe
05-15-2021, 10:27 PM
I get myself some popcorn and a soda, then it’s time to scroll through his threads!

Hahah they are so toxic it’s entertaining

Mrvili
05-15-2021, 10:32 PM
I'll try to answer your question. I tested mine in duel and it seems to stun a lot, but it's not a 100% chance to stun. It also pulls the enemy, so yes it does work in PVP. Arcanite Bemine's AA can only pull up to 3 targets from what I've tested so far (I could be wrong about the number of targets it can pull). In conclusion, it stuns a lot but his pull is weak.
TLDR: it works both in PVP and PVE.

Touch Me
05-16-2021, 06:27 PM
Go join a guild and ask questions there pleb.

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk

Farmisthevibe
05-17-2021, 01:23 AM
Go join a guild and ask questions there pleb.

Butthurt much?[emoji2955]

KarTik1
05-17-2021, 06:23 PM
If he was making something unnecessary or illegal on fourms devs would have already banned him
You have no right to say what he should and what he should not do if you know the answer click on his form if you are useless then ignore and move to another post .
This is general discussion section if he even had billions of questions he can ask over here if you dont someone else will and or devs will.
Its a place to connect as a community .
And do you really wana know the truth
You are the one who is helping his posts to bump higher then yours .
Or may be you are the on making useless pist so no one i clicking on them . Who knows.

Farmisthevibe
05-17-2021, 06:25 PM
If he was making something unnecessary or illegal on fourms devs would have already banned him
You have no right to say what he should and what he should not do if you know the answer click on his form if you are useless then ignore and move to another post .
This is general discussion section if he even had billions of questions he can ask over here if you dont someone else will and or devs will.
Its a place to connect as a community .
And do you really wana know the truth
You are the one who is helping his posts to bump higher then yours .
Or may be you are the on making useless pist so no one i clicking on them . Who knows.

Thank youuuuu :3

Touch Me
05-18-2021, 04:51 AM
Join a guild pleb [emoji2273]