PDA

View Full Version : More gear loadouts. Addition of hotbar loadouts

Ilove_Poopoo
05-15-2021, 11:38 AM
A major scenario is farming gold. Since the game at its current state revolves around this - we have to constantly reconfigure each gear loadout when we want to play either Deepmarsh or Gates, same goes for reconfiguring each hotbar aswell. A total hassle.

That said, add more gear loadouts. I don't see how this would hurt, perhaps expand them to 16. I wouldn't mind paying plat this time around.

And yes, just like everything else, an addition of hotbar loadouts - essentially reconfigures all hotbars in a push of a button.

Many would want to push a button to have all their hotbars ready for either Deep/Gates, and thats convenience right there. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

trade
05-15-2021, 11:44 AM
30 loadouts will be better

Kolpertis_333
05-15-2021, 12:26 PM
-1 because a couple of reasons

1. On pc, sure there are places on the screen where you could put them, but majority of players are on mobile, where to put other 8 on mobile? Bottom left is joystick, top left is avatar, top right is chat, bottom right are attacks, it would just be too crowded and inconvinient, even now if you keep lodauts in their original spot you cant use full chat because it covers them.

2. Why would People even need 16 lodauts? Xd i mean... There arent 400 items that are required to play the game..

3. Up coming expansion is gonna bring New procs, meaning would have more options to choose their build, im guessing that you wont be able to use everything (as a war, as a rog or mage maybe). I dont play war but i think that if you use everything required now it uses 7 loadauts (not sure), meaning when New weapons come People would have to choose either glint glint aegis for damage or ebon aegis for defence or tb for cc (idk if this makes sense or not)

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
05-15-2021, 05:22 PM
-1 because a couple of reasons

1. On pc, sure there are places on the screen where you could put them, but majority of players are on mobile, where to put other 8 on mobile? Bottom left is joystick, top left is avatar, top right is chat, bottom right are attacks, it would just be too crowded and inconvinient, even now if you keep lodauts in their original spot you cant use full chat because it covers them.

2. Why would People even need 16 lodauts? Xd i mean... There arent 400 items that are required to play the game..

3. Up coming expansion is gonna bring New procs, meaning would have more options to choose their build, im guessing that you wont be able to use everything (as a war, as a rog or mage maybe). I dont play war but i think that if you use everything required now it uses 7 loadauts (not sure), meaning when New weapons come People would have to choose either glint glint aegis for damage or ebon aegis for defence or tb for cc (idk if this makes sense or not)

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći TapatalkI'm asking to increase gear loadouts, not hotbars. I think I may have worded them poorly - though I did describe above with what I meant by "hotbar loadouts".

To further elaborate, this is an option where we save all of our hotbars configuration, by a push of a button.

Similarly to how we have Skill/gear loadouts - we press a button and everything is changed.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
05-16-2021, 10:59 AM
+100000 for gear loadouts i hate reconfiguring everything when i do solo or group evg or when i farm events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Champist
05-16-2021, 04:40 PM
+1 For hotbar and gear loadouts. House loadouts would be nice too...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
05-18-2021, 08:37 AM
House load would be a great accomplishment. Meh on the rest.

Undershooting
05-20-2021, 08:53 AM
+1 on more loadouts

LilJJ03
05-21-2021, 02:48 PM
+1 on more gear loadouts and the addition of hotbar loadouts. I would probably use hotbar loadouts for evg, dm and event running. Amount of hotbars maybe 10 max instead of 8.

Sofie
05-25-2021, 09:23 AM
A major scenario is farming gold. Since the game at its current state revolves around this - we have to constantly reconfigure each gear loadout when we want to play either Deepmarsh or Gates, same goes for reconfiguring each hotbar aswell. A total hassle.

That said, add more gear loadouts. I don't see how this would hurt, perhaps expand them to 16. I wouldn't mind paying plat this time around.

And yes, just like everything else, an addition of hotbar loadouts - essentially reconfigures all hotbars in a push of a button.

Many would want to push a button to have all their hotbars ready for either Deep/Gates, and thats convenience right there. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk+1

Enviado de meu SM-J701MT usando o Tapatalk