PDA

View Full Version : Epic Starter Bundle: Issue!!!

Aliye
05-08-2012, 11:02 AM
I didn't know for sure if it was a bug, but i've decided to post here. To simplify things, while the name itself contains the word "starter", this does not seem to be available later on in game, currently I am not able to purchase it on my lvl20 character, while on my lvl9 it is still available ($ icon at the left side of the character name at login screen).

Before a certain update a few days ago, when renaming became platinum only, purchasing this bundle was still available on my high level character through the same $ icon at the rename screen. I currently haven't the 30 platinum bought to try the renaming screen and check if the icon is still there.

Anyway to make a long story short, can you either make this product available again at high level as it used to be or give out some details on how it can be bought. Thank you.

HunterSLAYER
05-08-2012, 02:57 PM
The bug that i posted concerning the EPIC Starter pack was heavily exploited by many ppl and was fixed a few days later.

As the name suggests, its a starter pack,so it shouldn't be available to higher lvs in the first place.(you have the option to purchase it till lv 10 though.)